LII

Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ

Rin placed M/n on his bed and then turns to the other two

"Sorry, this couldn't have been done more civilly but for him to survive.."

"We understand, please do whatever it takes to save him."

"Worry not Kuya, I don't have to have sex with him but I can remove all the toxic essence from his body. Just watch."Rin lays his palm on M/n's lower abdomen and slowly moves his hand up from there. M/n's body quivers for a moment before setting, his breathing didn't sound as labored as before, it was much calmer this time around. Rin's hand glows a dim black once he stops at M/n's jewel.
"Up and out."

"Out?"

"Mmh."Just as he said Rin moves his hand up and off of M/n's body from the jewel and out came a tainted red blob that quickly dissolve in his hand.
"Done, all he needs to do is rest for now. So to pass the time, do you want to know anything?"

"How did you know about M/n?"Rin smiles fondly at this question, the truth is Rin knew of M/n for a very long time.
"When I was about nine or ten, a lunar eclipse took place. At first, I didn't care much about it and was heading to bed, all was normal until I heard soft breathing next to me. I was too afraid to move thinking that some kind of monster had entered my room but when I looked from the corner of my eye, I saw him. I saw M/n next to me sleeping peacefully. So I quietly turned on my side to get a better look at him. He was so cute in my eyes, I couldn't turn away. I wished that he would stay with me forever but soon as I reached out and tucked his hair behind his ear, the lunar eclipse ended."Rin further explains that their world and the one M/n came from overlapped during the lunar eclipse, it was such a subtle event that no one but a few noticed the shift of their world.
"So you knew and you've been waiting for him this entire time."

"Yes, I was going to take him from the dead Zone when he fell but you know how that went. Anyway, I'll teach you how to heal M/n or anyone else without needing Eiden's help. The truth is, in this generation, we need to move from depending on one to help all."Rin wasn't such a bad person to Kuya anymore, and the passion to better the clan's dependency.
"Alright kid, teach me how to heal my mate."

"Gladly and promise you'll always keep him happy. That's all I require of you, if he's happy so am I."

"I promise."

🦊🦊🦊

Kuya felt proud of himself with this newly acquired skill and Rin was also proud of the man. After a bit of the lesson, Rin left the room so Kuya could have alone time with M/n.
"Rin said it would take a while for you to be at one hundred percent again but this also means that Quincy and Olivine will need the same treatment at some point, which means I'll teach that old dog quite the new trick, don't you think?"The Kitsune knew he wouldn't get an answer but it made him feel a bit better talking to M/n.
"I can't wait till you wake up, this place looks like that painting you did a couple of months ago. Full of flowers, some hanging from the ceiling in a beautiful display of lost youth. Not to mention the field of lavender...? Hold on.."Kuya opens the window and of course, the smell enters the room.

Something started to make sense, the painting was of this place, Rin was dropping hints the entire time that M/n had been sick for a while... So the Kitsune keeps looking around the room for something else that M/n painted and that's when he found a beautiful obsidian broach.
I keep having there's dreams, I wake up in a strange room with no idea how I got there or how long I had been there but I found a broach after searching around. I couldn't remember the color but I assumed it was the same color as my jewel. Then you opened the door holding tea and that's when I woke up. Strange right?
Kuya places the broach back with a hint of a smile. It was now that he remembered this place.
"So this is the place you built, a home frozen in time. Not only Rin but Briareos was looking after M/n this entire time."