LI

A ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ

Once again, M/n was acting very strange, it worried Kuya and Levi to no end and they spent the majority of their time watching him closely

Once again, M/n was acting very strange, it worried Kuya and Levi to no end and they spent the majority of their time watching him closely. Though M/n was none the wiser to his odd behavior he found the constant surveillance off-putting due to his lack of awareness of his actions.
"Guys, what's going on with you two? Why are you so attentive these days?"

"M/n, haven't you noticed your oddness these days? We're just worried about you, that's all."

"I get that but hells, loosen up dummies! I'm absolutely fine!"The bright smile did nothing to ease the men into the security M/n was offering if anything it just made them worry even more. This causes the Phoenix to sigh, there wasn't much he could do or say to get them to relax so he gave in.

However, Rin was watching from afar. He could barely get M/n alone for more than three minutes to speak to him. He knew it was time to make his move at all costs and using M/n a shield and barging chip would get Kuya and Levi to follow without issue and it would also keep the others from attacking.
"Tomorrow will be the day you'll come home. You'll never have to deal with Eiden ever again. Hehehe~"

🌑🌑🌑

The manor was in chaos, M/n suddenly vanished from his small home in the garden and no one could find him! Kuya was panicking as he searched but suddenly he catches a glimpse of a figure standing at the entrance of the forest close by, they walk further in. At first, Kuya hesitates but he quickly realized that it was M/n. He strikes out like lightning to follow his lover. It wasn't long before he came to a stop at the pond of Koi fish.

He whips around looking for any sign of M/n and found none at first until a small collective of laughter caught his attention.
"Kuku!!/Kuya."The Kitsune froze when M/n and a stranger suddenly appeared in the space. M/n wasn't wearing his normal Romanian attire, he was sporting clothing more similar to Kuya.

 M/n wasn't wearing his normal Romanian attire, he was sporting clothing more similar to Kuya

"What are you doing with that man?"

"Hmm... Leaving. You'll come with me, right? We can finally go home, Kuya. Don't you want that?"It sounded like M/n but Kuya knew it wasn't, his vibrant silver eyes were full and the smile on the male's face was unnatural and almost soulless.
"M/n please snap out of it! That man is-"

"A haven, Kuya. I don't wish to leave without you so please come with us. I've already convinced Levi."The pink-haired Vampire steps from behind a tree with a tense expression, he nods at Kuya as if saying it was their best option to keep M/n safe until they could figure out how to help him. M/n holds his hands out for Kuya to take and Rin places a hand on the male's shoulder.
"Kuya, we don't have much time. The others are making their way here but given how overgrown the area is, they're having a bit of trouble navigating. But that's not the main reason..."

"What do you mean?"

"M/n isn't doing so well, I had to tamper with more than just his mind to keep him fully intact. What no one has noticed is that M/n is slowly dying as we speak, the tainted essence is bloating over and only I can help him but do not worry, I don't have to have sex with him to fix this issue but we must leave immediately so I can treat him. Do it for him, come with us to save him."Just as Kuya reaches over to take M/n's outstretched hands a thud sounds from behind him.
"Kuya?! What's going on and who is that?!"

"...."

"K-Kuya? What's wrong with M/n, something smells off about him-"

"Eiden... Please shut up... There's a choice to be made and I have to make it now for M/n's health..."Kuya takes M/n by the hands and bumps his forehead against his mate's.
"I'll go, please Rin, please save him for I cannot live without my mate as Levi can't live without his brother, and the Silvia clan can't live without their beloved member.."

"You made the right choice."The four vanish right before Eiden's eyes, leaving him stunned.

"The four vanish right before Eiden's eyes, leaving him stunned