XLII

Yᴏᴜɴɢ Eɪᴅᴇɴ

It couldn't get more official between M/n and Kuya as they were practically glued to each other

It couldn't get more official between M/n and Kuya as they were practically glued to each other. It was quite the sight to see especially to
Yul and Tyki when they had time to visit the group in the light territory. With no further news of any other alter, it was just daily living for them all and an ample amount of time to relax and find interesting things to do or learn. When M/n wasn't frolicking in the garden like a fairy, he was helping Olivine with the orphanage in the city, training with Edmond, or forging with Quincy and Karu.

Today was strange after a night of finding new herbs in the woodland areas near the home but M/n knew something was strange that morning when he went to collect the greenery to research for the day.
"Hm.."

"What's the matter, M/n?"

"Those herbs I left in the jar in the kitchen are gone...I assumed I missed placed it but...I don't remember putting it anywhere else."M/n ponders heavily on this mystery for a moment but Kuya's eyes grow wide.
"It didn't happen to be a cute jar full of pink and black plants, right?"

"That's exactly it, why?"

"Shit!"Kuya springs to his feet when he remembers Morvay asking about the jar for Eiden. He takes off leaving his darling lover to stumble after him feeling extremely confused. It took a bit before they reached Eiden's room and threw the door open, what they saw made M/n feel faint!
"Uh...Why is Eiden a child?!"

"I'm going to faint.."

"I don't know!!"Morvay yells back to Kuya and then asked that M/n take a seat but the poor Phoenix doesn't move an inch when Eiden turns his gaze to him.
"...Pretty!"Child Eiden runs to M/n and hugs his leg, at this point, M/n was petrified and sweating, one part of his wants to kick Eiden off him but the other side won't allow him to harm a child!
"M-M/n, are you alright?"Morvay calls out gently when realizing M/n suddenly relaxes but doesn't make a move.
"M/n? That can't be, he's smaller than I am! This pretty man is an adult!"Eiden chimes back unaware of what was going on.
"Eiden, how about we have Morvay take you to the garden for a while?"M/n's voice shook with each word.

Eiden turns to look at the Incubus but shakes his head with a pout.
"No! I wanna play with you."

"....Why?"

"Because you look nice and caring! Oh, and you're really pretty!"M/n's eye twitched for a moment as he sternly yet gently removes Eiden from him.
"Tough shit kid, I'm not your caretaker. Go over to the incubus he'll take you to someone who will care enough about you to feed you properly."M/n's voice was harsh and dismissive towards Eiden. The young boy blankly stares at M/n for a moment before looking down.
"You sound like him when you said that..."

"Hm?"

"The boy who didn't like me in the orphanage...M/n was always closed off to everyone except for four people...I always wanted to be his friend but he hated me and never understood why."Eiden's voice cracks when he said this, though Kuya couldn't see the looks on their faces he knew what was bound to happen, and yet he sat back and continued to watch.
"Shut up."

"H-huh?"

"All you do is bitch and moan! Gods, how does anyone tolerate you here?! You moan all day long about how you can't do anything to help in battles but you never put forth the effort to change that! Hell, you can't even use magic and somehow you're going to save this place!? The fucking audacity of you to have a savor complex and not have the strength to back it up! All you know how to do is sleep, eat, and cum!"M/n was tired of this song and dance, he didn't care if child Eiden was crying or not. However, a bright light shines from Child Eiden and suddenly regular Eiden was in his place.
"Uh, why are you guys here and why am I crying?"