XXXVI

Sᴇᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴜɴ Lᴏʀᴅ

"M/n, you're better than this!"

"I know I am, but the feeling it'll give me might be better than anything in the world right now."Kuya was at a loss while M/n was growing impatient with the Kitsune. Now, what could have caused this? Ah, yes! M/n's vendetta against Eiden.
"Ugh, what's so wrong with having a bit of fun with the newcomer? It's not like he can just up and leave his responsibility to live in that palace of debauchery in the light territory. So I don't see why the hell now! Am I the only one who isn't allowed to fuck around?"M/n was annoyed with his friend, it's not like M/n would get attached to Dante, he isn't that kind of guy to get dicked down and suddenly need it from the same person all the damn time.

Kuya wasn't happy with this sudden interest in sexual intercourse but he knew M/n didn't understand why he was acting like this.

"Kuya, move out of the way. It's called a one-night stand for a reason. I have no romantic interest in him, nor will there be feelings attached. You don't need to worry about feelings being involved because I'm mainly doing this to say I had him first and that Eiden won't be as good as me."M/n leans over and pecks Kuya on his fur-covered head before slipping by and out of the room given to him during his stay.

The Kitsune sighs, taking to his human form now that he was alone. He had the opportunity to say anything about how he felt but he just couldn't...
"Why am I trying so hard to stop him? It's not like we're exclusive or anything..."

🌖🌖🌖

M/n, still in the mood, couldn't understand why Kuya lately. They've been in the fire territory for a few days now and that was the first time Kuya got fussy like that.
"Geez, that old man worries too much... People like me don't need to form attachments to have sex...Nor will my feelings be hurt after Dante fucks Eiden. So what's got him so amped up about this?"M/n wasn't getting it and it showed. He pushes that issue to the back of his mind as he sits by the beautiful pool of crystal clear water.
"I look like a meal today~"

M/n chuckles at his modern slang while running his hand across the water's surface, he would have to thank the seamstress for the clothes he wore, it was his style and confidence is key and boy did he have a lot of it

"Hm, I feel like I should cut my hair.."

"Why would you do that? I think it's nice the way it is."

"Heya mister Sun Lord."The tone of M/n's voice caught the year older male by surprise, especially when it was very flirty and strangely soft. Dante has met many people in his life but none could compare to the man lying at the edge of his pool.
"Wh-What are you doing out here?"

"Enjoy the cool water you have here, I didn't notice this area was here until I stumbled across it. Am I not allowed here?"M/n asked removing himself from the poolside and then placing himself in front of Dante, looking up at the taller male. This gave Dante a clear look at M/n's jewel and down the males' shirt, seeing unscarred S/t skin.
"You don't try to hide it, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Pft, looking down my shirt, duh. If you want something then say so."Dante wordlessly hooks his finger under the band around M/n's waist and tugs the other closer to his person.
"Will this ruin anything?"

"Of course not, why would it?"Dante grabs M/n and quickly pulls him off to his study for their bit of fun. Now inside Dante's private study, he picks M/n up and sits him on the desk but before he could start anything, M/n stops him.
"Before you try anything stupid, I swear if you even attempted to put your hand around my neck while we fuck, I'll break it off. Also, I'm in control cutie."

"I'll allow it this time."

"As if you had a choice~"