The Bet

"Am getting bored now guys". Gulf put his beer back on the table heaving a sigh.

"Oh hooooo. The prince is bored". San said in a teasing tone.

"May we know how the reason my prince"? Kaownah gulped his beer this time.

"Duh. Whats with you guys"? Gulf laughed at the antics of his friends. He was aimlessly twirling the bottle on the table. They were currently sitting at Mild's place. San. Mild. Kaownah and Boat. They four minions of Gulf Kanawut.

They were friends for ages. Coming from middle and upper middle families. In University majoring in Sports.

Gulf came from a mediocre background. His father died when he was 12 years old.  And now he had a mother and an elder sister. She was a gold medalist and full scholarship holder at the age of 18 to start her university life. But with the death of their father, she had to say good bye to her dreams and started working in a cafe to earn for her family.

While Gulf, on the other hand was an average student. A spoiled child. He was pampered a lot by his mother and sister who strived every bite to feed him with everything he likes. His sister made sure to give him every luxury in the world that she could manage.

When he had to start his university, she went as far as begging the Principle to transfer her scholarship for her brother. It was against the rules. But keeping in mind her achievements for the  university, a straight A student. They some how agreed to grant the admission to Gulf at scholarship.

Gulf was a second year student. His home was near by so he was good to stay with his mom and sister. But what they didnt know was that he was a playboy. Who had almost tasted every girl and every boy in the neighborhood.

A one night stand. Totally fuck and leave. He never turned back after leaving the rooms. Yet the girls would keep drooling and begging him for another night of pleasure.

And now, he was bored because he had tasted all flowers in the garden and no one attracted him anymore.

"Uhmm Gulf". They all were in thoughts when Gulf heard a rather hesitant mentioning if his name from San.

"Hmmmm"?

"Have you heard about Uhmmmm Mew Suppassit, PHD in Business Management". San was spinning the bottle lightly. Gulf opened his eyes to glance his friends. They all had a certain glint in their eyes.

"Whats with the nerd"? He sat up straight with the couch.

"Well..  He is 25. Comes from an exclusive background. Owns a lush apartment in the heart of the city. Single... And...". This time Mild stopped drmatically. Gulf got irritated.

"And what..."?

"Virgin....". He said with a wink. Gulf saw him with eyes wide. He licked his dry lips in anticipation. His friends could see his eyes glittering with stars. 

"But.. What does it has to do with me"?

"How about.... Befriend him. Indulge him to be your boyfriend. Stay with him for three months. And... Top him. You have to make sure to shoot the videos as evident. And then after three months you have to break up with him". San outlined the whole plan.

"What would i get? Just a virgin ass to fuck? That i can get without being attached to someone for 3 months". Gulf scoffed.

"200,000 bhatss. Cash". Kawonah said gulping his beer.

"The fuckkkkk". Gufl spurted the beer in his mouth.

"3 months. Boyfriend. Fucking with no strings attached. And 200,000 bhats. Not to mention he is hot as fuck". Mild added.