Dada

Dada.....

"So how was it"? Thanitt saw him entering the lounge. Though he didnt need to ask. Mew chuckled looking at him. He put the bags on the couch.

"Wow. Gifts eh"? Em winked making Mew chuckled again. This time Em was surprised. It was for the first time in years that Mew was smiling like this. "Mew come here".

"You like it"? She asked once Mew sat beside him.

"Thank you Thanitt. For arranging a meeting for us". Mew said seriously. Thanitt turned to him with same serious expressions.

"I have met so many people in these five years. No one ever made me feel good like Nine did. He made me think to trust him. We have talked about our past. Lot many things in common. The pain. The betrayal. The loneliness. We want to give it a go. But am worried about Evan". Mew said lacing his own fingers together.

"Whats with Evan? Did he say anything "? Thanitt asked.

"No Thanitt. He is waiting to meet Evan day after tomorrow. He wants to get close to him. Its about his father". He said in deep thoughts. Em was shocked. Mew never spoke about his biological father in 5 years. What now.

"Do you know where he is? Does Evan know"? She asked meausuring her words.  He shook his head.

"No. I dont know where is he. And i dont care too. But its that Evan... He reminds me a lot about him. His eyes. Lips. The way he sleeps. His gummy smile. He has taken lots of his features. To be honest. I never thought about it before. What if he comes back to know his son. What if he wants to claim him. I dont know. He is my son. But Phi, if someday he regrets, or he wants to meet his son. What should i do? I dont want Evan to have a split personality. He may choose to take sides once he is mature enough. But till then. I dont want him to hang alone with the feeling of having no dad. So far i am okay if he calls Thanitt his Daddy, but until when Phi, Thanitt? Dont you think it would be unfair with Evan"? Mew was saying and Thanitt knew he was right.

"Wont you pick up a fight"? Em said.

"Fight for what Phi? Evan has all right to live his life fully. He deserves the love of his Dad too. I dont know how Nine will treat him. But for sure no one can love him more than me or his dad? Dont you think"? Mew was serious.

"Okay. How about we leave it when he comes across his Dad. For now let Nine spend time with Evan. Let them meet. Let them cherish. We will see when Evan's dad will come to know. For now i want you to focus on Nine. On your happiness. For Evan. Live for yourself once Mew. Will you"? Em held his hands and he smiled looking at them.

"Okay. Tomorrow i am going to the farm house. Then will be going to meet Nine and Evan". He stood up to get his bags. Thanitt pulled a tee shirt but Mew smacked his hand. "Go get yours. Its mine". He stuck his tongue and ran upstairs to his bedroom.  Thanitt smiled but the smile didnt reach his eyes. Just like Em.

"He is right Em. Gulf just met Evan today. And Mew is right. They have an uncanny resemblence. And it might have triggered Gul0f too. Even you know how much their smile resembles.

I am scared for Mew". He said racking his own hair.

"Me too Thanitt. But its his decision. We will support him no matter what". Em said standing up to go to her bedroom, so did Thanitt.

*********

Gulf was checking the new lens of his camera. Nikon 8-15mm f3.5-4.5E ED AF-S Fisheye Nikkor Lens. He loved the precise details for better professional shoots.

For now he was just randomly taking pictures in the garden of the company when his lens stopped at a pair of shining black shoes. He followed the feet to legs to the arms hanging beside the torso and finally his lens sotpped at the angelic face of the kid, Evan. He clicked the picture like on instinct.