Switching it. R🔞

Switching it...

Gulf went to the basement of the company to get his car when he saw Mew bend over his Audi. Apparently there was some issue with the engine because he could see Mew working some plugs and wires but car wont start.

"Mew. What happened"? Gulf went to him to check.

"Hmmm? I dont know. Car wont start. Its too late that my mechanic cant come either". Mew said racking his hair. He was standing with one hand on his hip and other in his hair. Looking at his car in pure disappointment.

Gulf tried a bit too but he raised his hands too after a while.

"Come. I will drop you home. We can get it fixed in the morning". Gulf locked the car and handed the keys to Mew. He tug his elbow to go to his car. It was indeed a wise decision because as soon as they left the parking, they could see the clouds dark and light striking occasionally.

"Its gonna rain hard tonight". Mew commented looking out of the window.

"Want to eat ramen"? Suddenly Gulf spoke and Mew turned to him with sparkling eyes. Gulf turned to a road side ramen shop and they both ordered glass noodles with meatballs.

It was spicy but yummy. They were enjoying like kids. Just when they were about to finish, it started raining as predicted. Mew and Gulf looked at each other.

"On the count of 3". Gulf opened his car with the remote in his hand. They took stand, preparing for a race.

"1"
"2"
"3......"

Mew counted and they ran to the car but they got wet a bit since it was heavy down pour. They busted into laughter looking at each other. Gulf pulled out a duffle bag from back seat and handed Mew a towel.

"Here. Patt your hairs dry. You will catch cold. Its washed by the way".   Mew smiled taking the towel he dried his hair and then proceeded to dry Gulf's hair too.

The rain turned into a thunderstorm with light striking. As Gulf parked the car at Mew's porch, Mew was still sitting inside the car.

"If it doesnt rain tomorrow, lets go out with Evan". Gulf suggested.

"Hmm. I think you should stay the night. Its heavy raining". Mew told him in a serious tone..

"I will be fine Mew". Gulf said in a calm tone with a smile.

"I know but i will be worried. Lets go. Evan will be happy to spend time with you. Come on". Mew insisted. Well it wasnt a bad deal. Gulf thought for a while before parking the car in the garage.

Mew's siblings were awake with Thanitt and Em, watching mystery series. His mother was sleeping. Eva and Evan were coloring, laying on the carpet.

"Hello all". Gulf greeted everyone.

"Dadddd". Evan jumped to ran to Gulf who crouched down on time to hold Evan in his arms. "Dad you are home. You will stay the night with Evan. Na"? He was excited.

Gulf chuckled. Evan would remind him of Mew in excitement.

"Yes buddy. Am staying the night". He kissed those chubby cheeks.

"Well my car broke down. Gulf dropped me but its raining hard so i opted Gulf to stay the night". Em nodded her head but Mew didnt miss the smirk on Thanitt's face. That he chose to ignore.

"Dad lets go. I will show you my toys. Come on". Evan drag him upstairs and they all laughed when Gulf turned to see Mew.

"Feel at home Gulf". Em winked making Gulf blush.

"Umm Phi Em. Thanitt, is it okay to ..".

"Ofcourse Mew. It is simply okay. Dont worry about it. Its good if you are giving it a chance". Thanitt patted his shoulder and smiled when he saw Mew relaxed visibly.