A New Beginning

A New beginning.

Gulf had joined MSS because of his impressive portfolio. A talent no one knew. Gulf was an amazing photographer. After he cleared his degree with just satisfactory grades, he used his savings to buy himself a professional camera. He would go out to take random pictures. Landscapes. Beech. Birds. Flowers and that had his skills polished.

Its been a week and so far he was intouch with Phi Em. He had not met the CEO. Well he was busy understanding his job too. Photoshoots of models. He clicked few models to know where he stands and Phi Em was surely impressed.

He was about to leave Phi'Em office when the door barged opened..

"Phi. Are you fr...". Gulf was about to leave but the glare from the other man was enough to halt his feet. "You"?

"I. I am Gulf Kanawut sir". He politely replied. Even if the boy was younger than him. Still it seem he was the owner or at least closed to the owner.

"Title. He is our new photographer. The one we posted vacancies. Gulf this is Title. My brother in law, and the nong of the owner". Phi Em introduced them both and Gulf nodded again leaving the office. But yes the glare was disturbing him, while he didnt remember him at all. No, he was sure he never met him. Anyway back to work. He shrugged his shoulders and left for his table.

"Title"?

"Phi. Why did you hire him"? He was fuming with anger that Em didnt get.

"Whats the matter Title"? This time she inquired seriously.

"Phi you know who is he"?

"Yes he is Gulf".

"Phi. He is Gulf. The Gulf Kanawut. Phi'Mew....". He hang up holding his head in his hands.

To say Em was shocked!!! She was devastated. Mew never told her the name of his ex boyfriend. And she never asked him either.

"But.. Ho.. How you know? Mew never told mek".

"Phi never told anyone. I.. I checked his mobile that day when you handed me to switch off. I saw so many pictures of him and Gulf. And he had mentioned him in so many places. Tagged him. So i knew. But since Phi never spoke about him, i never asked him too. His number is still switched off. I dont know why Gulf had joined the company. May be he wants to destroy him more. Phi am scared". Title was sobbing, remembering all the pain that his Phi had to endure.

"I will talk to him. Lets go". He stood up with Phi Em.

"Jenny. Where is Gulf"? She asked her PA who told her that he left for a project just now.

They went to the main lobby and out to search. But the scene in front of them was shocking.

Thanya was crying in a corner while Gulf was punching and kicking three people.

"Thanya. What happened"? Title rushed to hold his trembling shaking sister.

"I.. I.. Was.. Goi..going ou..out. When a ca..car stopped. They. They were trying to .. Ta..take me with them. But just then this... This Phi came and.. Sa..saved me". She was hiccuping. Em looked at Gulf who was still unaware of being watched. Title took Thanya inside while Em asked him to wait for her.

Gulf was still catching his breath. The goons had run away. Em was watching it without getting in notice. She was about to go to Gulf but then she saw a girl, her age, she approached Gulf and slapped his hard on face.

"Phi"?

"What the hell you are playing now Gulf? Cant you live and let us live a normal life"? The girl held Gulf's collar and this time Em couldnt stay behind.