Dad

Dad????

"Thanitt. Where is Nine"? Mew entered Thanitt's office in the hospital.

"In his office if not in OT". Thanitt replied in a busy tone.

"He isnt in his office. Not in OT too. Reception said he wasnt scheduled for any surgery today". Mew said in kind of worried tone. This time Thanitt looked at him.

"Did you call"?

"Number is switched off". Mew said in an obvious tone.

"Then you can visit his apartment". Thanitt told thinking a while. He saw Mew hesitating a bit.

"What is it Mew"? Thanitt walked to him.

"Thanitt. Its complicated. I will tell you but i need to meet him once". Mew wanted to see him urgently.

"Okay. His apartment is Galaxy Tower. 575". Thanitt wrote him the address.

"You think its okay"? Mew held the paper.

"Come on Mew. Man up. He wont bite you. Talk to him what ever is bothering yo. Go". Thanitt patted his shoulder before Mew left.

The Galaxy Tower was half hour drive. And now he was standing at the main door of room 575 with boxes of take away foods. He rang the bell twice and then stood there waiting for door to open.

"Who is... Mew. You. Here. Oh my god. Am i dreaming"? Nine was most probably sleeping because he was in his pajamas and his eyes opened with a shock to see Mew standing at his door. He hug Mew tight crushing him in arms, not caring that they were in the hallway.

"I.. I can.. Cant b..bre..breathe". Mew said in a broken voice. He was choked on the hug.

"Oh .. I am sorry. I am sorry". Nine step away a bit but not leaving him from his embrace. "Come on in. Why standing here"? Nine asked and Mew chuckled this time.

"You didnt let me.. Here take these". Mew handed him the bags and went inside the apartment.

"Wow. Its beautiful". Mew took a round with Nine and he was impressed. 2 bedrooms. Dinning. Lounge. A nice kitchen. He liked it.

"Here". Nine held him a glass of juice as Mew took a seat on couch.

"I went to hospital. Got to know you were on leave. Thanitt gave me your address because your number was powered off". Mew explained. Nine facepalmed himself.

"Actually no appointment no surgery. I thought to take a leave. I forgot to check my mobile since i slept like dead at night and woke up at breakfast. And then slept again". Nine explained.

"Nine.. I actually came to have some talk. I think this place is better to talk". Mew said grasping the cold glass with both hands. Nine placed his glass on the table and turned to sit facing him on the couch..

"First. I know how you feel about me. But you know i am yet to open my heart fully". Mew turned to face him too, bending his one leg inside. Nine nodded in understanding. Mew was right anyway. It wasnt his fault if Nine fell for him.

"Mew. You dont need to built the conversation. I love you. Its not your fault. No one can resist you. But we are friends first. So let it out". Nine said holding his hand. And this was something Mew loved about him. He was always understanding.

"I had a word with Gulf. He overheard our talk about Evan being his son. We met two days ago. We had to catch up so many things to clear. He said he wont let Evan go. He would claim him as his son. Even if he had to go legally. But i assured him i have no issue if he claims Evan as his son. Because i never deprived Evan being a Traip. He was surprised to know that i carried our son.