The Morning After

The Morning After.

Mew woke up when the sun started to poke through curtains. He tried to move his limbs but a sharp pain hit his lower back to his legs. He winces biting his lips. Laying on the same position he waited for the wave to pass down. He looked around but there was no sign of Gulf. The washroom was silent too. He couldnt hear him around.

He managed to pull himself a bit up to open the drawer and there were pain killer. Well, he had bought it last night. Taking two from the strip he gulped them with water. Just then he found a note from Gulf saying he had to go out for a while and he would be back.

Mew smiled at his boyfriend. "It must be important". He closed his eyes again and whoosh he was out to the world again. The next time he opened his eyes, it was 1 in the noon and he was starving by now. But to his surprise, Gulf wasnt still at home.

"Gulfffff"? He called but only silence returned his voice. Now he was worried. He picked up his phone to dial but the number was not available. The medicine was effective because he didnt feel any pain. Just a stinging feeling.

He managed to pull himself to go to the washroom and pulled off his sweats. And another shock was waiting. His whole body was painted in teeth marks. Scratches. He moved his finger along the marks and his cheeks blushed at the thought of the wild night. But whats with the red spot. He traced the red spot in between his legs and winced as his fingers touched his ass.

He turned to face the full size mirror and his eyes open wide. Surprise. Worry. Shock. He had some dried blood spots on his hole. And it was aching badly.

He was panicking inside now. The pharmacist had given him pain killers with a teasing smile to use if someone needs after a rough night. But what about the blood? He picked up his phone but whom to ask.. He slumped down on the couch and cringed in pain again.

"Hello. Phi Em". After a hell of battle with himself he called his only friend.

"Yes Mew. How you doing buddy"? He could hear Phi sounds busy.

"Phi.. I...".

"Mew. What happened? You okay"? She put all the papers down because she could feel the trouble in his voice.

"Phi. I.. Yes. No.. Phi there. There is a problem Phi". He managed to speak. In between stuttering and worry, he managed to explain her. And she gasped in shock.

"Are you out of your mind? It was your first time Mew. How can you go overboard? I mean. Are you in pain? Ate anything? Where is your boyfriend"? She bombarded him with questions.

"He is here Phi. He is as nervous as i am. Worried too. Please Phi tell me what to do? I have taken pain killers. But...". He lied about Gulf because he knew Phi Em would come and she will grill Gulf.

"Ohh. Okay. I am sending you an ointment name. Ask the duffer to purchase and apply inside. And then rest. Stomach side and no activities until the wound is healed. Understand"? She said and send him the name.

He thanked in his heart before calling for food delivery and pharmacy to deliver the medicine. He went again and took a quick bath to clean himself. It was really painful to walk even if it was few steps.

The medicine arrived soon with food. But Gulf was still not in reach. He ate his portion and managed to apply the medicine inside his hole. Eating the pain killers he slipped in the duvet again.

He was awake by the sound of someone walking around. He opened his groggy eyes and yawned. Owh its 7pm.

"Hey sleepy princess. Good morning". He saw Gulf in the bed beside him browsing his mobile.