Bonding

The bonding.

Evan was more excited to see Gulf after school. He had reminded Mew to pick him after school as soon as the bell rings and Mew had so much difficulty to make him finish the breakfast. They were planning to go to movie in the noon. Mew promised him for like a thousand time before Evan bid him goodbye and enter the school.

Mew was still chuckling when he enter his office. The staff was looking at him with open mouths as the CEO was never seen smiling, and he was laughing today.

"Eham.... Are we celebrating something"? Gulf who witnessed it, said in rather annoyed tone. He didnt like people ogling on Mew. How he wished to keep Mew in his pocket. Or atleast let everyone know. But he was waiting for Mew to allow him to. He didnt want to offend him.

Everyone turned back to their stations with different expressions. Some intimidated by Gulf's cold tone, some murmuring, some mocking. But Gulf could care the less. He held the files he wanted to discuss so he entered his cabin after hearing a COME IN.

"Sir. The files you asked for the upcoming proposals". Gulf put the files on the table. Mew who was busy in his schedule turned to him. There was an edge in Gulf's voice.

"Sit. What happened"? Mew gestured him to sit but he kept standing, sulking. Mew sighed.

"Gulf. Sit down. Tell me what happened? Your coffee beans run out of stock or ice cream finished"? Mew said with a tease. Gulf clucked his tongue in disapproving tone.

"Owh. Okay. Serious now. What is it"? This time Mew asked him in serious tone.

"I want to squish you into a teddy bear and keep in my condo". Gulf said in an irritated tone. Mew looked at him stupefied. He couldnt understand where did it come from. But yes, he was trying hard not to laugh. He knew Gulf would be more annoyed.

"The staff was eye eating you. You know you were laughing like love sick. And people were ogling at you with millions of hearts in their eyes". This time Gulf told the problem and Mew couldnt help but laugh out loud.

Gulf tskd in irritation. He shouldnt have come to Mew. Instead, he should have slapped everyone who smiled at Mew. Mew took 5 minutes to calm down. But by then it was too late. Gulf stood up to leave but Mew held his hand on the table, approaching him.

"Sit.". "Sit down Gulf". Mew said in a serious tone. Gulf sat down again avoiding Mew's touches.

"Here have this". He handed him a glass of water that he drank.

"Now, either you want to keep angry over nonsense issue or want to join me in smiling"? Mew asked him calmly. That piqued Gulf's interest.

"What is it"?

"Evan had made me promise him for a thousand times to pick him as soon as he gets free from school. Because apparently his Dad promised him to take him to movie. Thats what made me smile. So"? Mew told and this time Gulf chuckled too.

"Can i come with you to pick him? This way we can go direct to the movie and mall". Gulf suggested. Mew thought for a while.

"But i dont have his change of clothes". Mew said as a matter of fact.

"That we can buy from the same mall. What say. Na na na na". Gulf held his hands pleading. Mew laughed at his puppy eyes. He softly smacked his forehead.

"Okay. We have 2 more hours to fetch him from kindergarten. And i got to finish a meeting. Meanwhile you check for the new promotions okay? Model suggested? Everything finalized"? Mew stood up to get to the files coordinating with Gulf who was back into professional mode. Explaining and discussing the ideas for the new Beauty Products launch.