The Fateful Night. R🔞

That Fateful Night..

Gulf was nervous. He had gifted the box to Mew but now he had cold feet. Mew was taking so long in the washroom that he was afraid Mew didnt like the idea. He was almost slumped down in the sofa head on the backrest, only in his jeans. He heard the door to the washroom opening after a while. To prepare himself of the outburst of Mew's anger he closed his eyes tightly. It was good enough that the room was already in dim lights. Because even if he chose the dress, even if he had imagined Mew wearing that, he felt the heat creeping into his face as he heard the foot steps approaching him.

His senses were sharpened. He could clearly hear Mew coming close and then moved away. He supressed his urge to peep through his eye lashes to see his reaction. But he held himself to wait. He heard the clinking of glass. May be Mew was too angry to consume champagne that was placed in an ice bucket. He was praying in his heart before the foot steps approached him again.

"Master. If you didnt want to see me, why did you choose it in the first place"? He heard Mew standing close.

Hesitatingly he opened his eyes and he was instantly met wuth a pair of intense eyes. Mew was almost towering him, making him corner. He looked down as Mew stood up straight. And Gulf didnt miss the blush on his face. Wait what. What did he miss.

"What did you say"? Gulf revived from the sudden shock.

"Master. Your slave for tonight". Mew handed him the glass of Champangne.

"Slave huh... I like it". Gulf said sitting up right in the sofa taking in the sip. He saw Mew switching on the remote of the sound system that was attached to his mobile. The room was filled with sensuous music adding to the ambiance of romantic night awaiting for them.

"So. Are you ready to follow my orders"? Gulf said in a commanding tone.

"Anything Master". Mew bend on him to lick the drop that slipped from his lips to his chin tracing a wet path that burnt Gulf.

"Strip". Gulf said in husky voice. He saw the pink dust on Mew's cheeks and how he wish to kiss him senselessly there and then but he waited to see what Mew has in his sleeves. He was loving this game that Mew initiated.

"Ummm...". Mew was blushing playing with the ribbon of the silk gown that covered till his mid thighs. He was cursing himself internally of the stupid idea. But he couldnt chicken out now.

Gulf took a sip and choked on it badly looking at the sight in front of him. Mew was standing with open gown. Revealing his pale skin under the net tank tops and oh..... He gulped hard as his cock twitched badly in his jeans. That penty, Mew was wearing was no where even close to the idea of hiding the monster behind. He dropped the glass on the table not minding the drink spilling from it. Scooting at the edge of the Sofa he pulled Mew close by his hips making him stand in between his parted legs.

He moved his hand on the firm muscles of his butt over the fabric while he burried his nose on the damp spot on the front of those panties. Soaked. Wet. Deep musky smell hit his nostrils and he almost cum in his jeans feeling the smell entering his system as he was high on drugs.

He felt Mew shivering with the play Gulf put on. He firmly wrapped his arms around Mew's hips to keep him standing while he was sucking the hard length from the little holes of the net.

"Oh .... Fuckkk". Mew held Gulf's shoulders for extra support to stand properly because he couldnt feel his knees. He was trembling with pleasure. The wetness of his cum seeping through the fabric mixed with Gulf's saliva was sending sparks in his body. Shutting down his brain. He felt he lost all his senses to think, to feel anything but lust and desire. The fire was burning him deep inside and he was willing to burn into ashes.