CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 1: PROLOGUE

Kurosaki Household ( Year 2014)

(3 yrs before DXD)

Yuzu Kurosaki, was a normal,11yr old girl, who according to her family was the splitting image of Late Masaki Kurosaki, The former Matriach of Kurosaki Household.

She always strived for happiness of her Family and usually was the one who cooked their Meals ,as her twin Karin had no interest whatsoever in cooking or anything else she deemed too girly, and her father and brother...uhhh they should stay as far away from the kitchen as possible.

As she was the one to Cook, she usually went early to the bed to wake up early in the morning.

Imagine her surprise when she was suddenly awakened by strange sounds coming form downstairs midnight.

She groggily woke up and looked around she saw her twin lazily sprawled out with her blanket off the bed and on the ground. After putting the blanket back on her twin, she decided to check what the voice was, as it seemed to be coming from the bathroom downstairs.

When she exited the room, she saw that the door to her brother's room was opened, peeking inside there was no one on the bed.

'Is that nii-chan downstairs?' she wondered.

A few seconds later she was out side the bathroom and she peeked inside her face paled dramatically and ran away.

" Ahhhhhhhh ughhhh ahhhhh " This was the only sound Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Soul Reaper, Hero of the Winter War, Defeater of Aizen, Hero of TYBW, Vanquisher of the Quincy King and Most importantly Protector ,was capable of making right now as he felt like his head was being split open, in a slow motion, with pain receptors enhanced by 10,000 times.

He could barely make any coherent thoughts because of this Headache ,as he let his instincts take control and that's how he found himself in the bathroom and before he could do anything else, he started Vomiting, yes he started Vomiting but what came out wasn't food/water but some strange black tar like substance.

Uhhh where did that even come from, he would know if he ate something like -

*Vomits more Black tar* something like that.

'Ah.. was that Yuzu just now?'Uhhh he should just focus on vomiting first everything else can come later.

"What was that!?" Yuzu's mid was a mess right now, why wouldn't it be? Her beloved Nii-chan was retching some weird black substance and even though she wasn't interested in medical field , vomiting some black tar shouldn't be normal.

So she did the only thing she could, She went to the only Medical Expert in the family, Her Father, Isshin Kurosaki. Even though he was too energetic and goofy and prone to attack Ichigo anytime in the name of making him stronger, at the very least he had his priorities straight and would be like an entirely different person during medical emergencies.

As she made a beeline to her father's room, she caught a glace at the huge portrait of her her mother and silently prayed to her for her brother's well being.

Bang Bang Bang

As she banged on her father's room Yuzu couldn't help but worry for her brother.

What if?- what ever she was thinking was interrupted by the door Infront stood Isshin Kurosaki in his Pajamas with a surprised expression on his face.

"Yuzu? Did you have a nightmare? Don't worry you can sleep with me if you want, I will - "

Yuzu hurriedly cut him off as he was about to go full on Daughter con mode.

"No! Ichigo-nii! Trouble! Bathroom!" She managed to say in between her breaths.

"Ichigo is in trouble?" Isshin's face instantly turned serious as he asked his daughter.

No matter what his training for Ichigo may suggest, He loved all his children very much

"Yes, he is in bathroom"

"Yuzu, you wait here or go to Karin, I will go take care of Ichigo"

"..ok" She gritted out ,after all she would only get in the way as she could not stand her brother in pain.

TO BE CONTINUED