CHAPTER 8: FINALLY

CHAPTER 8: FINALLY!!

As Ichigo dived deeper into his soul he felt some resistance, trying to keep him out but after a while instead of growing stronger the resistance just up and vanished. He had a vague feeling that this was Voice's doing somehow.

To think he would be able to affect someone else's soul remotely. It was a good thing that this person wasn't an enemy.

Anyways, whatever the case he needed to focus on his task first.

Soon, He saw a gentle green light appear in his vision.

" Impressive. That's your life source. Usually, humans barely have a life source bigger than a fingernail. And to think even without Divinity your life source is so huge. Impressive Indeed."

The voice conveyed a feeling of surprise. Ichigo however goggled at this because his life source was a green glowing ball..... roughly the size of Ichigo himself.

'If a nail-sized life source is an average human life span meaning 100 years then a life source this size is how many years?' Ichigo felt his head spin from the massive number.

He now understood how big a change was happening to him. In the beginning, he thought it was just gaining the power of a god, that was something he didn't mind having after all one could choose how and when to use one's own power and for what purpose. But gods were basically Immortal as well, it meant that...

" Don't think useless things right now" Ichigo was shaken out his thought by the gentle rebuke of the voice " What you should be doing right now is awakening your partners and stabilizing your divinity."

*Inhale* *Exhale*

"Okay. What's next?"

" Now, just try and sense your life source and create a connection with it."

Usually, Ichigo wouldn't have been able to sense it. He just simply had too much reiatsu not to mention his terrible reiatsu control. But right now his situation was different, he barely had any Reiatsu left, which for the first time was a good thing for him and he had a mysterious helper as well.

Ichigo put his hand on the orb and closed his eyes trying to connect with it.

*Click*

Soon Ichigo felt something clicking in place like a puzzle that no one knew was incomplete was finally completed. A strange analogy but that was what Ichigo felt. Immediately after he felt a warm energy flowing inside him from the life source, the warm feeling of embrace was something Ichigo had almost forgotten, the same feeling his mother gave whenever she hugged him.

"...Mom...."

Unknowingly Ichigo's real and spiritual body both shed a tear from the corner of his eyes.

After a while when Ichigo came back to his senses the voice said: " Now that you have formed a connection with your life source, you can use your life energy however you wish but right now you need to pour your life force into the divinity".

Ichigo did as told and started pouring his life force slowly but surely into the area where his divine energy was. The sudden injection of a new aura into divinity, strangely enough, didn't cause any oddity.

" The life force represents you. If there is any foreign energy in there which wishes you harm, it will attack the life force and will in turn be destroyed by the divinity and absorbed. As for the blessings and other powers which are only helpful, they will be assimilated and become a part of your identity" The voice revealed a shocking fact.