CHAPTER 5: FORGING

CHAPTER 5: FORGING

Ichigo's POV

The 'movie' was over. Looking at the blackened screen, I couldn't help but stand and mutter "I understand now".

Indeed, After watching the entirety of the 'movie', I understood many things, Who were these beings? why were they saying Ichigo Kurosaki was dead? And Why the hell , they were showing me a recap of my life? And most importantly who I was.

As I looked at them, they were each sporting a small smile.

"How much time do we have left?" I asked them with a voice so gentle, even I didn't know I was capable of.

Well, My Knowledge of what I truly am and what I was capable of was completely refreshed, so it wasn't a big deal.

"In here?" Red asked, I nodded

" About 426 hours" He replied

"Tch" I knew it was very little time but " We have to make do, Lets get started"

"Is that okay?" Quincy asked and as I looked at him, he continued " Can we even do it? I can sense your Mind and Heart are in a disarray"

True, " I know but now is the perfect chance and I know if I were to wait, I would ignore a lot of it or subconsciously suppress it" I said " and we don't have much time either"

He nodded at that, Even if he won't recommend it, it was our only option.

"We only have one chance" Hollow spoke " We need to do it right, the first time"

"Its not like its our first time anyway" Oni added with a smirk" We got enough practice at Oetsu Nimaiya's place anyway"

"Haahhahahaha, True" We shared a laugh together. I think it was the first time we laughed together.

I used my will to change the place and create a replica of Nimaiya's forge.

"Let's do it" We yelled throwing our arms in the air

Then the atmosphere turned serious as we put on, determined faces.

" Here, I go" With that Oni, my Oni powers jumped and turned into fire for the forge

Then, Quincy simply held out his right arm and as I shook it, he entered my body and the Blut Vene activated and the power of Hell turned into a smithing Hammer.

I looked at the two remaining manifestations of my powers. Yes, they were the sentient forms of my very powers unlike a Zanpakuto which was part of a Soul Reaper's soul.

They raised their arm as if grabbing something and two very distinct Katanas appeared in their hands out of thin air.

One was Pitch Black as if the Darkest Moonless Night and Other was So white it was actually impossible to describe it more than simply white.

They were each an Asauchi , Normally every Shinigami only got One Asauchi, but my case was different. Aizen had fused White with one and since White already had an Asauchi, when I found and accepted my heritage in my previous world, the Asauchi, Nimaiya gave me for White bonded with Old man Zangetsu instead.

Holding the Katanas with one hand each, I put them in the forge and watched as the slowly started to melt in a viscous liquid similar to mercury, then they started fusing into each other and solidifying into a metal, which was black in some places and white in another.

" Turn up the heat!!" I yelled and the fire intensified turning the piece of metal red instead.

" Its my turn now" I mumbled as I walked forward.