CHAPTER 6: CONGRATULATIONS

Azazel was having a good day, no scratch that he was having a Great day like no other. First, He managed to get an autographed picture with the lady herself, KABEN RIDER PINKY, then Fafnir, the dragon king from Norse legends, agreed to form a contract with Azazel to help him in his Sacred Gear Research though its prize was definitely a hefty one as he had to give way 1/4 of his Antique sake and beer collection and Azazel had THE biggest collection or maybe 2nd biggest but It didn't matter much because he could easily refill the collection in next 2-3 Decades and couldn't be compared to a Dragon King's help. However, Fafnir had another request for which Azazel had to negotiate the price with the Dragon for the next 7hrs. Leading to both of them being extremely exhausted and The Price they settled on was 5 Panties of Ultra Rare quality. One of them was even Gabriel's Pants.

Sob, Sob, Going back to his club in Las Vegas, Azazel asked Shemhazai to cancel all his meetings for the week so he could rest. He even turned off his contact circle leaving only the Emergency Line active.

But happiness and headache came hand in hand as 2hrs later he was woken by the extremely irritating sound of his emergency number. 'Who is it?' Azazel wondered, if it was a problem from Grigori then his Vice wouldn't have simply called him so that only left other mythical factions, he quickly deduced and checking the contact circle revealed the name of someone he never thought he would ever meet again. Isshin, the heir of East Youkai faction and former Kishin, 'Why is he contacting me now?' Azazel wondered and listening to the audio recording proved no use as it only asked him to hurry over to the given co-ordinate as soon as possible

'Is this some kind of trap?' He even entertained the possibility of it being a trap but Isshin wasn't that kind of guy but still him being used or threatened was still a possibility, and despite the calm on the surface, the tension between various factions was all too high, One of his reason for so fiercely putting forth and promoting the idea of a peace treaty. Thankfully he had a Weapon just for this type of situation and reaching into his subspace he produced a .................a CAMERA!?!?! Well, Yes but no for you see it was a magical device shaped just shaped like that its real purpose was to dispel any and all magic circles in a 1 km radius though it wasn't an offensive weapon, he was more than confident about escaping even from Top 10.

Calculating the magical coordinates Azazel created a magic circle and did a silent teleport, one without any prior disturbance at the other end.

Looking around he had teleported to a Japanese household, In front of him was a middle-aged man pacing back and forth in front of the door and He, Azazel was standing in the hallway.

' Looks like he really was waiting for me' Azazel thought to himself as his suspicions lessened a little.

"YO Isshin" he greeted with a cheerful voice behind Isshin's ears and the result was as expected, Isshin jumped in fright.

But what happened next made him furrow his brows. Isshin was delighted to see him, It looked as if all his worries were about to be solved at once "Azazel! You are finally here"

"Finally? Oh right, right I turned off all the contact circles"

"Come with me, Hurry!!' Isshin said as he grabbed the hand of Fallen's governor and practically dragged him upstairs.

" I don't know what's happening to Ichigo.........You are my only choice...... moved him upstairs..........Vomiting.....Yesterday..asleep" Isshin rambled on and on with the speed of a bullet train but he managed to piece together a story.. or something like that.

Something happened to Ichigo which caused him to vomit black tar and wasn't waking up since last night. Also, it probably had something to do with the supernatural world, otherwise, he would have contacted the hospital or a healer not him.