CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14- War Council

Grigori HQ, Fallen Angel District, Underworld;

7 days Ago,Right after Azazel's meeting with Ichigo,

Azazel quickly teleported to the HQ as stated in the emergency call. And quickly proceeded towards the meeting room.

As he entered, he came face to face with other 3 in the room, One was a young man with silver hair,the other was a middle aged man with black hair and lastly a teenager wearing a bartender outfit.

The three were Shemhazai,Baraqiel,and Ikuse Tobio respectively. The three were the strongest members of Grigori after Azazel himself and that included Tobio as well due to his position as Azazel's disciple and an agent of Grigori.

All three of them had somewhat of a solemn expression on their face, Baraqiel was normal but not Tobio and Shemhazai. Those two always had a carefree smile on their face,but not today.

Looking at the three of them Azazel's expression hardened as the gravity of situation increased even more.

Sighing,as he lit a cigarette, Azazel went to his seat other following him and taking a seat as well.

"Now tell me what in the underworld happened for me to recieve a Code Black signal?" Asked Azazel as he blew some smoke.

Shemhazai,the vice governor of Gregori, quickly reported,

"The code was sent by the Raynare Trio asking for help-"

"The Trio, Ofcourse, it would be Raynare and her squad," Azazel groaned "but what's the problem?"

"The Problem is that , although they were able to escape due to code black, they don't remember anything from the past year" Baraqiel informed

"Amnesia?" Azazel frowned

"Nope, Healers and Mind Healers both checked but they have truly lost an entire year worth of memories"

"But I still don't understand why this Code Black is such a big deal? Isn't it just memory loss?" Tobio asked a little confused of all the tension. He knew that someone was attacked,hence his solemn expression,but it looked like the leaders were worried about something else entirely.

Azazel sighed and explained "It is a code only to be used when the entire faction may be in danger, It teleports the user directly to the HQ and send an emergency signal to me and Shemhazai."Azazel shook his head " Raynare and her squad may have used it to escape from the danger but the memory loss is what's concerning"

Tobio still looked a little unsure, So Shemhazai added "Don't forget in this world anything is possible,and that includes memory manipulation from erasing to... stealing"

Tobio's eyes widened in shock as he realised the consequences of an enemy having that much Intel.

"Then..."

"We can't be sure. It could be that they simply angered the wrong person but we can't be too sure"

"Oh..."

"What do you think Azazel?" Baraqiel asked suddenly directing the attention towards his leader who was lost in thought.

"Hmm....hn...mhm...maybe" Azazel mumbled to himself seemingly unaware of their gaze and suddenly stood up "Shemhazai, send the trio to my lab, I need to check something and Baraqiel and Tobio, you two, go to..uhm..wherever Raynare used the Code Black and check for clues."

Not giving the others a chance to speak Azazel left the room and went to his lab to prepare.

Shemhazai, sighed, used to his leader and friend's strange behaviour and went to fetch the Trio.