CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

Ichigo stirred as he opened his eyes. He was in his bedroom or what was left of it. Everything was a mess, many familiar and unfamiliar things were splattered on the floor broken. As he took in the surrounding he noticed his sisters, his dad, and a stranger looking at him wide-eyed.

Before he could say anything two blurs slammed into him. Hard.

"Nii-san!!"

"Nii-san!!"

Yuzu and Karin hugged him tightly as they bawled their eyes out. Ichigo's heart ached to see his precious sisters crying. He bitterly smiled as he patted their heads.

"Here. Here. I am fine now, aren't I?" Ichigo asked trying to soothe them and it worked as their crying stopped but they didn't stop hugging him.

"Are you really okay, Ichigo?"

His dad, Isshin asked in a concerned tone

"Yeah I am okay" He tried to assure him but he clearly wasn't believing him. Intending to change the topic Ichigo asked " Who's this, by the way?" pointing at the stranger with his eyes.

The man had been eyeing him ever since he woke up with curiosity, interest, and many emotions of similar nature. This crept Ichigo a little.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Azazel, Governor-General of the Grigori" The man, Azazel introduced himself.

'Governor-General, huh..he must be the leader of this Grigori. Anyway'

"Azazel.." Ichigo repeated the name on his tongue as he frowned " I think I have heard that name before"

"That's natural. My name is written in the Bible after all" Azazel calmly replied

Ichigo noticed how he said his name is written in Bible not being named after Azazel of Bible. No Human could live that long. Not to mention Ichigo could feel Danger oozing out of this Person even though he had perfectly concealed it. Ichigo's new senses were sharper than ever.

"Are you an Angel?" Ichigo asked narrowing his eyes. That was the only option as his energy seemed very similar to Ichigo's Angel powers and before the man could reply he was cut off by Isshin.

"Ichigo you know about Angels?!" Isshin asked his eyes wide in shock. Yuzu and Karin also stared at him and Azazel wide-eyed. While Azazel regarded him with the same calculating gaze as Urahara.

"Explaining everything is gonna be so troublesome" Ichigo muttered as he took some steps back making some room between him and his sisters "It's better to show rather than tell"

Ichigo usually wouldn't have introduced his sisters to the supernatural if he could help it but seeing the state of room it was obvious that they were already somewhat aware of it and only other choice was to make them forget everything and he definitely wasn't gonna have anyone mess with his sister's mind.

Taking a deep breath Ichigo released his new/true form.

*Flap*

Three sets of beautiful Blood Red Wings appeared behind Ichigo's back.

Then from the left side of his head a long, white, curved horn, which Ichigo dubbed Horn of Salvation appeared, and then tribal markings appeared on his chest and arms.

And Instead of Oni(Kishin) horns or Angel Halo, a Crown the same color as his wings appeared, floating above his head.

As far as Ichigo knew this should have been the end but then he felt a prickling sensation between his eyes and then his eyesight became a 100X better.