CHAPTER 15: FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 15: New Beginnings

....................

Underworld, Leviathan's Office.

Serafall Leviathan aka Levia-tan was bored and depressed.

Due to the sudden rise in tension both inside and outside the underworld. The Four Great Maou and Devil Council led by House Baal were incredibly busy with paperwork and other political mess.

As a Maou herself, Serafall despite being a magical girl could not escape the paperwork. To make matters worse her peerage due to their unique situations weren't, either suitable or capable of helping share the burden other than her Queen.

Right now she was just approving the students to attend Kuoh High which had been just weeks prior declared the joint territory of Sitri and Gremory House's heirs after the previous owner was found having a relationship with someone from church faction. Poor Girl. But this only created more paperwork.

Oh yes, her method of approving people was rather interesting. First of all, All students scoring above 90% were approved. Secondly, Out of the remaining students she chose those remaining based on their faces. If put nicely she was following her intuition and if put badly she was choosing children's future on a whim.

As she moved to the middle school section, she was suddenly struck dumb. Staring at the monitor, her expression was one of shock and wonder.

Hurriedly she zoomed out and clicked on the profile. There was the girl's information.

................

Name: Kurosaki Yuzu

Mother's Name: Kurosaki Masaki

Father's Name: Kurosaki Isshin

...........

As she saw the parent's names, she seemed to have confirmed something as she gave a hollow laugh. Many emotions passing through her eyes.

Each more complex than the other.

'Ding'

Pressing a bell on her table she called her Queen, who teleported infront of her in mere seconds in a graceful manner with a slight bow.

"Mylady ..." Before the Queen could complete her sentence, she was already given her order.

"Gather all the information about this girl and her family, whether from human world or supernatural, and don't leave anything behind. And be sure to don't hurt or alert them in anyway.Also do it in secret don't let anyone find out."

"As you wish, mylady" The Queen have another bow and disappeared. Although she had many questions, she knew Serafall long enough to know when she would answer her questions and when she wouldn't.

'Well anyway... It's been a long time since I hacked government computers.'

.................

Karakura Town, Road.

Ichigo walked down the familiar road as he once again realised that while many things were same there were just as many differences.

For example: Just like bleach world, there was a super market near the left turn but the name was different and so were many of the employees.

But that was just a mundane change, there were many good changes too. Unlike, bleach Japan, this Japan was a lot more safe. And people were less discriminatory regarding hair and skin colour.

Though Bad changes were just as many, the world war were far more destructive and Imperial Japan and British Empire were far more crueler.

From what little Ichigo understand while comparing the two worlds was that this world's people were more emotional for whatever reason.