CHAPTER 4: WHITE

CHAPTER 4: WHITE

The movie started form the very beginning, before Ichigo Kurosaki was even born.

It showed a woman, a ranked 3 member of the Thirteen court guard's 13th division , and her team facing against a strange hollow.

The hollow had a humanoid apperance with some red tentacles. And the way it was mocking them and always aiming for the weak links and gaps which sometimes appeared in their formation it had some degree of higher intelligence and his spiritual pressure proved he was no pushover.

But they were not going to just up and give up, no,they had both numerical advantage and the teamwork which the Hollow didn't possess and evened out the playing field.

And as she, the 3rd ranked Shinigami,was about to deal the final blow, a sudden pain in her abdomen caused the woman to lose concentration and the Hollow by instinct took the opportunity and pierced the shoulder of the Lady.

Her subordinates shouted in anger and concern and rushed forward to attack the corrupted soul but it just meted and entered the Woman's body. Her body shook as if she was struggling from inside, then her arm holding her Zanpakuto moved and she slashed at one of her comrades.

No, it was the Hollow controlling the body. Tears fell from the woman's eyes as her body moved against her will and slaughtered her precious nakama. She couldn't hold it any longer and with the life of her last friend, her mind also broke.

The Hollow remained in the body of the Woman for a while killing any Shinigami it met. The forest was littered with bodies.

Then, the hollow saw another group Shinigami, most probably searching for it. It decided to toy with the shinigami a little more, it used the woman's body to jump infront of them.

Another jump and it was behind them and killed few shinigami on the back and ran back into the jungle.

...

The shinigami group follow the hollow into the jungle but there were only three members on their group right now. The group consisted of Shinigami from the 13th division, a regular Shinigami by the name of Rukia Kuchiki, as well the captain and vice captain of the said division. Jushiro Ukitake and Kaien Shiba respectively.

The woman whom the hollow was using earlier was none other than the wife of Kaien Shiba, Miyako Shiba. And They were expecting a child soon too.

So, it was understandable when Kaien lost his cool after seeing a disfigured half-eaten women's body and having the hollow express its regret of not having controlled her enough before killing her.

He was driven by rage and engaged the hollow in combat, vowing to take revenge for her wife.

What happened next was very shocking as Kaien's Zanpakuto suddenly vanished. But Kaien had no leeway of investigating this strange development and thought it as simply the hollow's ability. He decided to use his fists instead then.

Rukia Kuchiki made a move to help her vice captain but was stopped by her captain. Because as he called it, it was a fight with a man's honour and pride on the line.

"There are two kinds of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference, a fight to defend life or a fight to defend pride."

The fight was soon over but the hollow had infected Kaien, with no hope for salvation, he asked Rukia to end his life. For he wanted to die a Shinigami and not turn into a hollow which would hurt its own comrades.