CHAPTER 7: DIVINE ENERGY

Chapter 7: Divine Energy

Earlier

Azazel was ecstatic. How couldn't he be? As he ran around the room operating and checking the data, provided by the strange devices he seemed to have pulled out of nowhere, the data was simply out of the charts and not in 'You're Overpowered' kinda way but 'I didn't know this was possible way'.

He was for the first time in centuries remembering all the fun he had, in the Silver City's R&D department inventing and discovering new things or when he first learned about Sacred Gears and started to study them.

'It is so much Fun' this thought suddenly emerged in his mind.

Beep Beep Beep

Suddenly he heard beeping coming from one of the devices to his left, he hurriedly came to the device. It was showing Ichigo Kurosaki's Aura capacity, meaning how much energy his body could generate. The beeping only meant one thing that was increase or decrease in capacity. In this case the latter.

An increase in Aura capacity was something very common, with training or age one's total capacity would definitely increase.

And decrease was it's exact opposite, it(usually) only occurred when someone was grievously injured. So, this sudden information that Ichigo's mana was decreasing caused even Azazel who was one of the most knowledgeable people in the current supernatural world caused him to fluster.

He soon rushed to Ichigo's side and poured in his own aura to check what was wrong with the kid. Unfortunately, he in his fluster forgot something very very common, that one's body didn't react kindly to foreign substances. If it was someone else nothing much would have happened but this was Ichigo Kurosaki whose aura was currently extremely volatile due to his condition at the moment.

So, the result was as Azazel pushed in his aura Ichigo's aura reacted and created an outward explosion destroying many of the equipments and throwing Azazel and removing the door out of its hinges.

*Crash*

After getting blasted by the aura Azazel lay there embedded in a wall. He could vaguely hear Isshin's call of concern but that didn't matter.

What mattered was the energy he felt from the blast, he was a thousand percent sure that it was divine energy.

He knew it very well, having a God for a father and fighting against and with divine beings was sure to make you familiar with it.

But how could it be? Could it be? No, that was absurd, completely illogical. But when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Suddenly Azazel burst out laughing.

Hahahahaha

"Azazel! Are you okay? What happened?" Isshin's voice was heard as he and the twins instantly rushed to Azazel's side and inquired

" HAHAHAHHAHA! OKAY!OKAY! I am more than okay. This is definitely the best day of my life. EVER!" Azazel laughed again as he stood up from the rubble

" Anyway. CONGRATULATIONS! All three of you are really blessed. Hahahahaahah"

Regarding Azazel's congratulations, the three in question appeared extremely confused, and seeing their confusion he further clarified after recomposing himself.

"Congratulations again! Isshin, You are probably the first Youkai to father a God"

"What?" Yuzu, the brown hair twin, asked dumbfoundedly