CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13 - Sora,Orihime and more

London, Inoue Appartment,

Inoue Orihime was in all aspects a kind girl and if one were to look at it from a different perspective she was an Idiot,most of the time.

But still she had a side very few knew about, her determination.No one knew this better than her brother Inoue Sora.Once Sora was infected with a minor curse during a backlash and had to stay home pretending to be sick with fever and cough.

Unfortunately, there was a thief eyeing their newly purchased property, thanks to them being foreigners, and had choosen to break in after learning of Sora's sickness somehow.

What happened next was like a fairy tail when a frail Hero tries to protect his ill sister but life was not a fairytale.

The robber seemed to be in a especially bad mood and had a gun as well. If it were normal conditions he would have not put up much of a fight and let the thief steal as he didn't want to use magic and show Orihime that side of the world.

(A/N:He is unable to move his body well enough to fight, especially a guy with a gun and can't defeat him without magic)

But as luck would have it the robber was a pervert of highest degree, and his intentions toward Orihime were so clear, even her, a child was shaking in fear. Unable to control his surging anger, Sora did what any big brother would do, and melted the sick bastard, with his "Basilisk's Breath" spell, right down to the bones.

As if Murphy's Law chose him today, his sister was traumatized with the sight of what bad taken place.

And when he tried to erase that day's memories, he learnt that she was a natural Occlumens.

That had been the most stressing month of his life, not only did he have to come clean to Orihime but also had to suffer from the afraid/wary look she would have in her eyes when looking at him.She also had regular nightmare,he could hear her but not do anything since she slept with her door locked.

Thankfully though, everything seemingly returned back to normal, he didn't know if she suppressed those memories or overcame them but he was happy nonetheless and decided to teach her Barrier and Healing magic which she excelled in even more than him, a genius of the century,that's how good she was. If only-

"Let's go nii-chan" he was suddenly brought out of his reminiscence by the voice of his little sister.

Shanking his head,Sora check over himself to see if everything was right,today was their flight from London back to Japan.

Despite all the bad memories of his parents, Japan was much happier place for Orihime who had many friends there and didn't remember the abuse.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?! Noel is almost at the airport!!Hurry up Nii-chan!!"

"Coming!!!" Hurriedly fixing his hair one last time,Sora left his room and started locking the house down as he won't be here for the foreseeable future.

LONDON AIRPORT,

As they reached the waiting area of the Airport they felt a fierce glare on them. Looking towards the direction which it came from they were greeted by the sight of their cousin Noel Nihashi.

Noel is a tall, curvaceous teenage girl with blue eyes, waist-length black hair, long bangs, a perpetually solemn expression, and a small, white, horn-like extension on her left temple.

Despite her eternal solem/bored expression, her eyes were clearly angry and agitated. The very eyes, which she inherited from her mother, their mother's sister, due to whom they were able to survive after escaping their parents. Alas,She was in London and couldn't provide anything other than emotional support and financial support. But she did help them come to London and settle down.