Chapter 11: You Better Watch What You're Doing

I could hear the rain coming down hard on the window panes, me wrapped up in Leo's arms as we stayed in bed together. We had just woken up on Sunday morning, low rumbles of thunder nearby.

"Can we just do this tomorrow too," I asked as he played with my hair gently.

"Things go back to normal then, Diana. I have to teach, and you have classes," Leo answered.

"I know." I released a sigh before shuffling into the living room, going to look down at our puzzle. I kept my arms crossed as Leo drifted behind me, pulling a dark blue shirt over his head.

"It doesn't look like we'll be going anywhere today. It's still pouring," he lowly chuckled.

"We could work on the puzzle."

"Okay. You can start on it. I'm going to shower right now."

"Okay," I echoed, getting comfy on the sofa before searching for similar pieces. A warm smile spread across my lips when Leo emerged from the steam filled bathroom. His hair was a bit wet but still brushed back, and he smelled so fresh as he passed me. I wrapped my arms around him from behind in the bedroom as he sprayed cologne on himself. "You know, rain is one of my favorite sounds. It's just so soothing," I shared.

"Yeah, that's my favorite part about winter in Los Angeles, the rain."

I smiled faintly before reaching on my tip toes to kiss the back of his neck. "You smell good," I breathed, causing him to shiver. I felt butterflies from the fact I just made Leonardo DiCaprio react that way. I took his hand as I led him into the living room, the whole day pretty relaxed even compared to the previous one. We literally just worked on our puzzle and watched movies, occasionally cuddling. As I looked up and over at him, I still felt I was in a dream.

It was even harder to hide my good mood the morning we had to separate. Even though it was difficult leaving his apartment, my head was still in the clouds, while my heart was in heaven.

"I can't believe you two didn't do it yet. Your cheeks are literally glowing, and I've never seen you look so happy," Cydnee observed.

"Sex isn't always the reason why people in a relationship are happy."

"Oh, I know, but you just look so contented and your complexion seems to be smoother."

"Yeah, Leo introduced me to this like fruit face mask. I think it really helped my oily pores."

"How are you ever going to keep your cool in class," she discreetly smirked as we brushed our hair in front of the dresser we shared.

"I have no idea, but I have to if I want this to never end."

"Honey, I have a feeling that Leo won't let it end, even if you two did get caught."

"I hope that you're right." I bit my lower lip as I felt the urge to smile wildly again. It was pretty much impossible to stop myself from fixating on Leo as he taught the class that afternoon. I just naturally stared up at him with a dreamy expression on my face.

"So, what I want you to do is record yourselves acting on video, or even to do it in a mirror. Being able to see yourself in action helps you to catch things you normally wouldn't. It's kind of like when you have an essay, and reading it out loud helps you to edit it better. I have a few small cameras over here, and I want you to act something out while your partner records you. I'll let you borrow the cameras, so you can go over the film tonight. They're digital, so it should be easy to manage the videos."

Cydnee went first in our group, her in the middle of the most dramatic part when I got distracted. My head turned in slow motion as I spotted Leo walking amongst the students. He had the most delicate smile on his lips, his ocean eyes still vibrant. It was as though time literally stopped and I couldn't focus on anything else around me. I was sure my arm was lowering and I was messing up my best friend's video, but I was too preoccupied to care. When Leo accidentally met his gaze with mine, I could read the hidden feelings, and it made my heart ache to divert my attention back to Cydnee. She was just yelling out the final line as I made sure I was getting her in the full frame.

"How was that," she checked, coming over.

"I'm sorry I was kind of distracted. I might have messed it up near the end..."

She carefully took the camera from me, replaying the video on the small screen. "No, you started cutting the very top of my head off, but it's still usable. You better watch what you're doing. I'm sure you and Leo were looking at each other less than innocent."

I rolled my eyes before taking my turn with the assignment. I was shocked then the lesson was over, unable to stop myself from lingering behind. "Leo," I hesitantly asked, since were alone.

He was busy with his papers before he was suddenly kissing me, my hands shakily touching the light beard on his cheeks. I actually whimpered when he pulled on my thigh, signaling for me to jump, my legs now around his middle as we made out. I loved how he held me up by my butt, not knowing what came over us as we stumbled into the dark closet. I gasped when I broke for air, resting my forehead against his with my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you so damn much. I didn't mean for it to get that intense," he lowly chuckled. He pecked my forehead and then nose as to prove his point, causing a smile to show on my face.

"Can I come over tonight? Please?" I gave him puppy dog eyes as he groaned.

"I swear, Diana, you're worse about this than me."

"Says the person who's always making out with me in here. I thought you wouldn't chance it after that last close encounter."

"I don't care. Most of the time there's no one here, and I just... I just enjoy kissing you."

"I enjoy kissing you too." I felt the corners of my lips twitching upwards as he went to set me down. "I wish you could carry me." My brown eyes flickered up to his as he sighed gently.

"Diana, you know I would in a heartbeat if we could be seen together. I do want you to come over tonight. There's something I wanted to tell you."

I got a bit nervous as all the different possibilities ran through my brain. Once we were safely at his place, he had an uncontrollable grin on his face.

"I got the part in the remake of The Great Gatsby. Baz Luhrmann is directing it, and I can't wait to start production. I'm going to be flying out to Australia after this semester is over."

"Oh." My face fell as I imagined him leaving me.

"The movie's already cast, but I would love it if you would come with me. It could be like a vacation for us on my days off. I know that I work hard the majority of the time, but just waking up to you would be perfect."

"You know, you're lucky I was always a straight A student. When we reveal our relationship, the college won't be happy even after I graduate."

"Yeah, but I promise you that every grade I give you, Diana, you deserve. You honestly are one of the best actresses in the class. It has nothing to do with what's going on between us."

"I know, and that's what makes me like you even more." I giggled as he scooped me in his arms bridal style, throwing me on the bed carefully before making out. Our tongues caressed one another as we touched each other's faces, lying side by side as we kept kissing. "I have such a bad feeling someone's going to catch us. I can't hide anything when I look at you," I got out in between kisses. He brushed his lips down my neck as he murmured against my skin.

"Baby, everything's going to be okay. Let's just take things one day at a time, okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a great plan." I pecked his lips before touching his covered chest lightly. "I do want to go to Australia with you by the way. I couldn't remember if I ever answered you about it."

"Really?" He looked like a kid on Christmas morning with how much joy was in his expression.

"Yeah, and plus it will be a great acting experience for me, seeing you getting into character, and the other actors and actresses on set."

"Yeah, I guess it will be. You are going to go so far, Diana," he whispered. The compliment was enough to give me chills but his softened voice made it worse.

I mimicked it as I replied, "That's honestly the best compliment I've ever gotten."

He stroked my hair as we relaxed together, just letting the world outside turn to later and later at night. I could never get tired of looking at him.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you so much! <3