Chapter 12: You're in Love?

WARNING: THERE'S A SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. I'VE MARKED WHERE IT STARTS IN CASE YOU WANT TO SKIP IT.

"Are you sure you have to go this weekend," Cydnee wondered.

I was packing my things, since I was spending my usual weekend with Leo. "Yeah, I mean, I really miss him."

"You practically live at his place, and you see him every afternoon," she pointed out.

"I know, but every time we're apart I miss him."

A sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at her coral painted nails. "I miss having you around. It can get kind of lonely being in the dorm by myself. I mean, I enjoy it to a certain degree, but then I wish I had a roommate again."

"I'm sorry, Cydnee, I guess I was just so caught up in falling in love, that I forgot to check in with how you felt."

"You're in love? Not like he's your favorite celebrity love?"

I bit back a smile as I nodded, looking right at her. "Yeah, I am, and I think he might love me too."

"Then go." She rolled her eyes in understanding as she reluctantly gave me her blessing.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll just catch up on studying, but promise me you'll be here at least one night this week?"

"Okay, I promise. I'll do even better, I'll be here two."

"Are you sure you can handle that?" She wore a half smirk as I nodded.

"Yeah, I don't want to be the person that forgets about her best friends when she gets a boyfriend."

"I think you've already failed at that," Cydnee teased, both of us smiling as I resumed my packing.

"Hey," Leo huskily greeted once I met him after class on Friday.

"Hey," I echoed, pecking his lips gently. "I promised Cydnee I would be with her two nights this week, okay? She's been kind of lonely, and I've been neglecting our friendship."

"Of course. You don't need my permission, Diana," he lightly chuckled.

"I know, I just... I don't know. Anyway, what do you have planned for this time?"

"I thought we could finish our puzzle. We only have a few dozen for the middle."

"Easier said than done. I never knew a 1,000 piece puzzle could be so hard."

"Me either." Another low chuckle came from him as I got my duffel bag from the closet. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," I nodded, us expertly sneaking to his apartment on campus. I giggled as the rain stuck to our clothes, making our hair pretty damp as well. "Why is it always raining when we're together?"

"I have no fucking idea." His eyes were twinkling as he politely took my dark blue hoodie to hang up, doing the same with his blue one.

"So, do you want to do the puzzle tonight? I'm not sure how much energy I have from classes all day."

"Alright. Would you like to put a movie on too?"

"Yeah, what about Catch Me If You Can? We haven't watched one of your movies in awhile, and I'm kind of in a Christmas in Spring mood."

The sound of his deep chuckles always stole my breath away, him finding the film on Blu-ray before popping it in.

"Do you want anything to eat with your mocha? I'm making one for myself and I figured you would want one too."