Princess Fragrance/The Reveal

Scene: TV, news report
"It is raining."
Nadja: *in a news report* Welcome. Ladybug, Spider-Man and Cat Noir have saved Paris once again. Jean Duparc was akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke.

Scene Change: The streets of Paris
"Ladybug arrives at a subway, where she turns back into Marinette as she walks upstairs"
Tikki: *sneezes*
Marinette: Tikki, you don't look well.
Tikki: I need you to take me to a doctor.
Marinette: But where am I gonna find a doctor for kwamis?
Tikki: I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go.
Marinette: But what will I tell him? You're a secret, he'll get all suspicious and ask me questions- *gasps* And I know someone else who is gonna ask an awful lot of questions: my teacher! About why I'm late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school? *Tikki nods and sneezes* Thank you.

Scene Change: Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom, Collège Françoise Dupont.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen...
Nadja: *news report on Rose's cellphone* Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital.
Ms. Mendeleiev: Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen...
Nadja: *news report on Rose's cellphone* Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital.
Rose: *Rose wipes her eyes as Juleka hands her tissues* He's just so gorgeous and with a heart of gold. *blows her nose* Oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect. "Marinette stumbles into the classroom and then trips and falls in front of the teacher's desk."
Marinette: Waaa!
Ms. Mendeleiev: Ah, Marinette. What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?
Marinette: Uh, no! Of course not. I had to, uh, take my dog... to the vet! Because he... ate an entire wool sweater. Uh, it must've smelled like th- *Rose sprays perfume on her letter*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Thank you, Rose. But I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing. *walks towards Rose*
Chloé: I thought someone packed a tuna fish sandwich, but it turns out it's Rose's perfume. *laughs*
Alya: *to Marinette* Ate a sweater?
Ms. Mendeleiev: *confiscates Rose's perfume* Furthermore, using your smartphone during school hours is strictly forbidden. *confiscates Rose's cellphone and hands free* Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office.
Rose: Oh... *Rose takes her things and starts to walk away*
Ms. Mendeleiev: *at the front of the class* Watch what happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab.
"She spritzes some perfume inside a glass container with an open bottom and puts it upright, trapping the air inside. Then she pushes a button and a small flame comes out of a tube creating a small explosion."
Students (minus Peni): *gasp*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Just to make sure you all remember that, I'll be quizzing you tomorrow on lab safety. Again!

Scene Change: Outside of Collége Françoise Dupont
"Nino and Peni waits as Adrien and Y/N runs to school, Marinette and Alya are watching them from behind."
Nino: Dude.
Peni: Big Bro.
Alya: You two really are made for each other. Neither one of you can make it to school on time. Since he missed chemistry class, it would be sweet if some lady could lend him her notes so he could get up to speed.
Marinette: *giggles* You're right. Oh, you mean for me to give him my notes! *looks to her purse, where Tikki is* No, I can't. I-I-
Alya: Girl, your fake excuses don't work on me.
Tikki: *sneezes*
Alya: Huh?
Marinette: Achoo! I think I'm getting sick.
Alya: Then don't breathe on him. *points to Y/N, as Marinette starts to walk over to him*
Tikki: *sneezes* I'm not feeling too good.
Marinette: Don't worry, Tikki, it'll just take a sec- *Marinette trips over someone's bag and Tikki accidentally flies out of her bag. Marinette lands on Y/N.*
Marinette and Tikki: Aaaah!
Y/N: Woah! You okay? Nothing broken?
Marinette: Uh, yeah, uh, I'm fine. *Y/N, Peni, Adrien and Nino leave. Then Marinette realizes Tikki isn't in her purse anymore* Hah! AAH!
Tikki: *weakly* Marinette... *Chloé and Sabrina walk over and Tikki pretends to be a plush doll*
Chloé: Sabrina, what's Prince Ali doing today again?
Sabrina: A toy drive at the Children's Hospital.
Chloé: *sees Tikki and picks her up* Hm, what kind of stuffed animal is this? Who left this here? *gasp* The Prince will never have seen one like this before, and when he lays eyes on me, Prince Ali will forget all about those sick kids. *laughs*
Rose: D-did I hear you say Prince Ali?
Chloé: Not to you.
Sabrina: Prince Ali's staying at Chloé's dad's hotel.
Chloé: The only hotel fit for a Prince, and I'm going to be the first to meet him. Isn't he lucky?
Rose: Oh, please, could you give him a special letter for me?
Chloé: No prob.
Rose: Oh, that is so amazingly sweet of you to do that for me.
Chloé: *laughs* You thought I was serious? You think I wanna get anywhere near this fish funk? *laughs and rips the letter*
Rose: *gasps and then cries. Chloé gets into her limo and leaves Rose crying on the ground.*
Marinette: Tikki? *Marinette hears Chloé laugh and sees her holding Tikki as her limo is pulling away* Chloé, wait up!
Chloé: Huh?
Marinette: That's my... my...
Chloé: Not anymore. Finders keepers. *laughs*
Marinette: *to herself* Tikki...