Pixelator AU/The Return of an Old Enemy

Scene: Le Grand Paris
"Ms. Bustier's class is having a work experience. Kim puts on his bellboy hat."
Ms. Bustier: Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel. *dees Alix and Ivan having a pillow fight* *sighs* You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class. *Sabrina and the worker giggle*

Scene Change: The Hotel's main hall
Ms. Bustier: Do you have Marinette, Y/N, Peni and Alya on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?
Mr. Bourgeois: It doesn't look like it.
Alya: *whispers to Marinette* I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignment.
"Then all of a sudden a crowd formed by the entrance of the hotel as Ms. Bustier and her class approached the entrance. When they approached the entrance they were met with someone very popular, but when Y/N and Peni saw who was by the entrance they were surprised and happy. It was revealed to be Y/N's mentor and father figure, Tony Stark."

Tony: All right, I won't be signing any autographs, I only came here to visit my young intern/protege

Tony: All right, I won't be signing any autographs, I only came here to visit my young intern/protege. Now, where's Y/N L/N?
"When Chloé saw who was there she got shocked since she always thought that Y/N was lying about being Tony Stark's intern. Y/N then raised his hand and walked towards Tony."
Y/N: I'm here, Mr. Stark.
Tony: Y/N, my boy. How's Paris been treating you and your family?
Y/N: Good, except for one girl who's always bullying me, Peni and my girlfriend.
Tony: I'm proud of you that you got over your fears, but who's the one that's bullying you, Peni and your girlfriend?
Y/N: The one who always bullies us is Chloé Bourgeois. She always abuses her father's power and treats other people like their her servants.
Tony: Well, I always thought that she was a spoiled brat. So, because of that, Stark Industries will no longer be funding André Bourgeois and the Le Grand Paris will be demolished and turned into a lab for my intern here.
Chloé: You can't do that! What kind of position do you have to do that?!
Y/N: Are you actually stupid or just a dumbass?
Chloé: What?! How dare you!
Y/N: What kind of position does he have to do that? He's a superhero and a member of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, The Avengers. So, he has the authority to do that, I mean after all that's what you always do to others.
"Chloé then ran towards Y/N and tried to slap him. Keyword "tried", because she was stopped by the Iron Legion as they suddenly appeared and aimed their weapons at Chloé."
Iron Legion: Chloé Bourgeois, you will not be touching our creator.
Mr. Bourgeois: What the?
Peni: *to Tony* I thought that the Iron Legion were all destroyed?
Tony: They were, but Y/N made new ones and they're a much better improvement than the previous ones.
Alya: Whoa! Y/N's pretty smart!
Max: Smart? He's a genius, not just smart!
Tony: And that's why he's my protege. *to André* Now, if you don't give my protege, his sister and girlfriend a better job than what your daughter was going to give to them, I may reconsider continuing to fund you and this hotel.
Mr. Bourgeois: Yes, right away! *tells one of his staff to find a better job for the 3 teens*
"The door opens. Jagged Stone, Fang, and Penny Rolling appear."
Marinette: Hey! That's...
Peni: No way...
"Jagged Stone notices Tony Stark and they then went towards each other with a blank face."
Jagged Stone: Stark.
Tony: Stone.
"The 2 then smiles and they shook each other's hands."
Jagged Stone: Good to see you, old friend.
Tony: It's good to see you again as well.
Jagged Stone: So, what brings you to Paris?
Tony: Just came here to visit my young intern/protege.
Jagged Stone: He's here? Where is he? I want to see him again.
"Y/N then went towards him with a smile on his face."
Y/N: Hello, nice to see you again, Mr. Stone.
Jagged Stone: Nice to see you as well, but come on, Y/N, I thought that I told you to call me Uncle Jagged.
Y/N: Sorry, it still takes a bit of getting used to.
Everyone else: You know Jagged Stone?!
Y/N: *sweat drops* Ah, y-yeah...
Jagged Stone: Y/N here, helped me fix my guitar and made it much better.
Marinette: So, that's why your guitar sounded different in your new songs.
Jagged Stone: You got that right. But, who's this girl here?
Y/N: Allow me to introduce her to you 2. Mr. Stark, Uncle Jagged, I'd like you to meet, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, my girlfriend.
Tony: So, she's the lucky lady that won your heart.
Y/N: Yeah, she is.
Jagged Stone: Rock and Roll! This revelation makes me want to write a new song.
"Then all of a sudden an explosion occurred by the lobby of the hotel. Y/N's Spider Senses suddenly went off."
Mr. Bourgeois: *to everyone* Quick, we must evacuate!
"Ms. Bustier along with her class (minus Y/N, Marinette and Peni), Jagged Stone and his assistant, Penny all ran away to evacuate. Y/N then told Peni and Marinette to hide and they did what he told them, but Marinette hid near them and she then transformed into her superhero persona."
Marinette: I've got to help, Darling.