The Puppeteer/No Strings Attached

Scene: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette and Manon are playing with Marinette's Ladybug, Spider-Man and Cat Noir dolls."
Marinette: *Puppet Cat Noir* Here I am, LB!
Marinette: *Puppet Ladybug* Glad to see you, Cat Noir!
Marinette: *Puppet Spider-Man* Did someone call for a spider?
Marinette: *Puppet Ladybug* Good to see you as well, Spidey.
Marinette: *Puppet Cat Noir* So, what are we dealing with today? I'm a little cranky today, because I haven't gotten to finish my tuna.
Marinette: *Puppet Ladybug* This is no time to be goofing around, Cat Noir! We gotta capture the baddies' akumas before they– *pauses and looks at Manon* Actually, what do the baddies want?
Manon: Uh....we wanna win!
Marinette: Yeah, but win what?
Manon: I don't know. What do they usually want?
Marinette: Depends. Lady Wifi wanted to reveal Ladybug's true identity and Evillustrator wanted to get revenge on a girl for making fun of him! Then there was Rogercop. But the evil Hawk Moth, who makes them bad, wants to take Ladybug's and Cat Noir's jewels from them! Their Miraculouses! Also, he has a real dislike for Spider-Man, so he often tells his akumatized victims that they need to bring Spider-Man to him alive, so that he can personally deal with him.
Manon: And what would happen if he did get them?
Marinette: The bad guys... would win!
Manon: I know! I know what the bad guys want! We want the Miraculous! Then we'll win! Forever and ever! I'm gonna get your Miraculous, Ladybug and Cat Noir! You-you goody two-shoeses! We also want to bring Spider-Man to Hawk Moth! You'll be super-duper sorry!
Marinette: You won't get our Miraculouses!
Manon: Oh yeah? *the dolls fight, and Marinette's dolls win*
Marinette: Yay! Spider-Man, Ladybug and Cat Noir have won again!
Manon: No fair!! You always win!! *starts crying*
Marinette: Ladybug and Cat Noir always win, and the bad guys always lose.
Manon: But you never let me play with Spider-Man, Ladybug and Cat Noir!
Marinette: Oh, don't cry! Of course you can play with Spider-Man, Ladybug and Cat Noir! I'll even let you borrow one of them if you want. *Nadja comes up on the stairs*
Nadja: I'm back, Manon. Have you been a good girl?
Manon: Mommy!! Marinette didn't let me win!! *Manon hugs her mother and cries even more* She didn't play fair and square!!
Nadja: Oh, Manon, you can't always expect to win!
Manon: Yes, I can! Spider-Man, Ladybug and Cat Noir always win!
Nadja: Well, you're right there! But they're superheroes!
Marinette: You'll win next time, Manon!
Nadja: Alright, now give the doll back to Marinette.
Manon: NO! I wanna keep it!
Marinette: She can if she wants. I told her she could borrow it.
Nadja: And that's sweet of you, Marinette, but Manon already has so many toys at home, I wouldn't even know where to put it.
Manon: NO! *Ladybug doll's arm breaks off* Huh?
Nadja: Look what you've done, Manon! Give it to me. I'm sorry, Marinette.
Marinette: Oh, it's nothing, I can sew it up again! It's no problem, really.
Nadja: Oh, thank goodness! Come on, Manon, we're leaving. Say goodbye.
Manon: I... want... that... DOLL!
Nadja: No, you can play with it here next time you come. Come on, Manon, be a good girl and say goodbye. *Manon cries on her shoulder*
Manon: *whispers softly* Goodbye.
Nadja: *answers the phone* Hi, Alec. Huh? Didn't I leave it for you on my desk at the station? *Manon runs back to the stairs.*
Manon: Uh, I left my bag up there, mommy!
Nadja: Go quickly and get it! *to Alec* It's not there, huh?
"Marinette opens her box of her DIY accessories. Tikki appears."
Tikki: I think our heroes are in need of a little TLC! *Manon is back up*
Marinette: Manon! What are you-
Manon: I left my bag here! *gets Marinette's backpack, opens it, gets the wand and looks at the Ladybug doll* Can I have Ladybug?
Marinette: You heard what your mom said.
Manon: She wouldn't know if I hide it!
Marinette: Sorry, but I have to sew her up!
Manon: Pretty pleeeeease??
Marinette: Oh please, please not the baby doll eyes! *Marinette looks at Tikki who shakes her head*
Marinette: Ugh. Okay, you can borrow Lady Wifi.
Manon: Can I have the Ladybug doll?
Nadja: Hold on Alec. Hurry up Manon! We have to stop by the station!
Manon: Coming, mommy! *she waves goodbye*
Tikki: Wow, she sure had you wrapped around her little finger!
Marinette: What!? No she didn- ugh. You know Tikki, I can't say no to those-
Tikki: Baby doll eyes? Just be glad none of Ladybug's baddies have them! You'd be rendered powerless!