Troublemaker/An Assistant's Struggles

Scene: Le Grand Paris, Jagged Stone's Suite
"Penny Rolling heads to the door while checking off numbers on her to-do list with her clicking ballpoint pen. She opens the door to see Butler Jean waiting outside."
Penny: Mr. Stone would like his breakfast brought to him on the back of a polar bear. Could you arrange that for me, please?
"Inside the suite, a soccer ball thrown by Jagged is seen, and his crocodile, Fang, runs after it."
Jagged: *heard inside* Fetch!
Butler Jean: Uh...I'll see what I can do, Miss Penny. Will zat be all?
"While Jean speaks, Penny's phone buzzes, and she takes it out and picks up the call."
Penny: *speaking into the phone* Yes, a red-eye flight would be preferable. Jagged's crocodile, Fang, hates flying in the daytime.
"Bob Roth bursts into the room."
Bob: Penny, I found the perfect way to market his new album! He's gonna be a guest on a reality TV show!
Penny: *to Bob, as she starts to follow him* I really don't think Jagged will be okay with it. *to the phone, as Jean leaves* No! No, I wasn't talking to you. Confirm that flight. *in Jean's direction, unaware he is gone, while Fang wanders out into the hall with the soccer ball in his mouth* Thanks a lot. *into the phone* Uh, I'll call you back. *ends the call* Bob, wait!
"Jagged is sitting on top of a grand piano, which also has several soccer balls on it."
Jagged: Penny, did you remember to order those macaroons for Fang?
Penny: Of course; I'm taking care of that right now, Jagged. *writes Jagged's request down, and goes to answer knocks at the door*
Bob: *to Jagged* Your album's gonna go platinum and wait 'til you find out how!
"Penny opens the door to see Mayor Bourgeois, with Fang on a leash next to him."
Mayor Bourgeois: I'm sorry, Miss Penny, but you cannot allow your crocodile to just roam around the hotel by itself.
Penny: *bringing Fang inside* I'm sorry, Mr. Bourgeois. *Penny's phone rings and she speaks into it* Yes, what- *tries to control Fang*
Jagged: *to Bob* What?! What is this trash?
Penny: Thanks, Mr. Mayor. *heads back to Bob and Jagged*
Jagged: *standing on the piano, holding two soccer balls* You want me to be a guest on Rocker Wants a Wife?! *throws down the balls near Bob* There's nothing rock 'n' roll about that show. My fans will never watch it!
Bob: Of course they will, Jagged! This is how marketing works these days.
"There is another knock at the door, and Penny's phone buzzes again before she goes to answer the door, Fang still in tow."
Jagged: No way! I'm a genuine rock and roller, Bob!
Butler Jean: *outside the open door* I am so sorry, Miss. There were no polar bears available. Would a pony do instead?
Jagged: A real artist, with real talent! I can dig being a guest on a reality show, but it's gotta be music to my ears, you know? Quality!
"Penny listens to the arguing behind her, until her phone buzzes again, and she gestures Jean to wait while she picks up the call."
Penny: *to Jean, while she has her phone to her ear* A pony is fine. Uh, can you throw an assortment of macaroons in too, please? Thanks. *shuts the door, and speaks into the phone* No, not you. Don't worry; there won't be any ponies, just a crocodile. *goes back to Jagged and Bob, who are fighting*
Bob: Deal with it, Jagged! You will be a guest on that show, whether you like it or not!
Jagged: Oh yeah? And how're you gonna make me do that?
Penny: *to the phone* I'll call you back. *ends the call*
Jagged: I think we're done here, Bob. *Penny approaches Jagged, and whispers something into his ear* Of course! Now that's what I call a rock 'n' roll idea. Penny, you're the best! What would I do without you? *kisses Penny on the cheek*

Scene Change: Boulangerie Patisserie
"A crowd of cheering Jagged Stone fans is gathered outside. Inside, Alec is introducing a television program."
Alec: *seen in the program* Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live in a new episode, and our guest today is the one and only Jagged Stone!
Jagged: *sings while playing air guitar* ♫ Rock and Roll, yeah! ♫
Alec: Filling the shoes of...a baker!
Jagged: Yo, Rockers!
Alec: And a big thanks to Tom Dupain for having us here in his bakery, the best in Paris, I might add. *gestures Tom to come over with Y/N in tow* Also, we'll be joined by our very own superhero guest star, Y/N L/N! Or more known by his superhero alias, Spider-Man!
Tom: *chuckles nervously, before speaking on-screen* Uhh...hello!
Y/N: *waves at the screen* Hello, everyone. Thank you for joining us here today. *gives one of his charming smiles*
"Bob, Penny and the camera crew are off to the side. Sabine approaches them holding a tray of croissants."
Sabine: Excuse me, would you like some hot croissants?
"Bob takes a croissant as he, the camera crew and Penny walk away. Marinette walks up next to Sabine, who looks worried and turns to her daughter."
Sabine: I'm not sure it was such a good idea to let them film the show here, sweetie.
Marinette: Of course it was, Mom. Jagged asked specifically to come here! You realize how good this is gonna be for the bakery? And Dad's gonna become an instant celebrity! This would also good publicity for the bakery, plus with Darling here as well, nothing will go wrong if he's here.
Sabine: *looks at Tom* Well, for a celebrity, he looks pretty nervous.
"Jagged chops a slab of dough with his hands. Tikki watches the broadcast from Marinette's room while eating a macaron."
Tom: No, no! You have the right energy, Jagged. *seen in the program* You just need to be gentle. *nervously waves at the camera* Haha, hi! *turns to Jagged* More like this.
"Meanwhile, Penny is trying to keep Fang on a leash while she watches the shoot. She fiddles with her pen."
Penny: Calm down, Fang.
"Marinette notices how nervous Penny is, and leans in."
Marinette: Are you okay, Miss Penny?
Penny: Yes, yes, it's just, this show was my idea, and Jagged's putting all his trust in me and I just hope everything goes well today.
Alec: So Jagged, how does it feel to fill the baker's shoes today?
Jagged: It's awesome! Check out this edible guitar I made from scratch. This is so rock 'n' roll! *mimes playing his bread-guitar while singing to the tune of "Smoke on the Water"* ♫ Flour, eggs and butter! ♫ *Penny chuckles*
Sabine: So, Miss Penny, what's it like working with a star like Jagged? He seems so cool!
Penny: Oh yes, he's...wonderful- *catching herself* Uh, I mean...yeah, he's awesome.
"Marinette gives her a "know-it-all" look."