Mr. Pigeon/A Spider Vs A Pigeon

(A/N: Before we start this chapter I wanted to tell you guys that Alya, Peni and Adrien knows that Y/N and Marinette are in a relationship and they're happy for them being in a relationship. That's all what I wanted to say, now on with the new chapter.)

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom
"Mr. Damocles is addressing the class."
Mr. Damocles: You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student Adrien Agreste. In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot. And now, to announce this year's theme: derby hats.
Marinette: Derby hats? *Chloé looks at them and makes a thumbs-down gesture*

Scene Change: Collége Françoise Dupont
"Marinette paces in a hall, looking at her sketchbook and talking to Alya."
Marinette: Derby hat, derby hat, derby hat, derby hat...! I don't have any derby hat designs. I've got top hats, caps, even two-horned hats! Need a beret? I'm your girl. A sombrero? No problem-o. But a derby?! You know what? It won't even matter, 'cause I'll probably make a total fool of myself at the event, most likely trip over my stupid derby and collapse on Mr. Agreste; give him a full-blown concussion and Adrien will hate me! Then, Y/N will break up with me! I'll never be a world-renowned fashion designer. MY LIFE IS OVER!
Alya: All this over a derby hat? Let me see your sketchpad, girl. There must be something in here.
Marinette: Forget it, I'm a disaster zone. I'll probably mess everything up in the end. *Adrien walks over with Y/N and Peni*
Adrien: Wow, Alya, *Marinette panics and hides behind the bench* those are some awesome designs. I didn't know you had such mad skills.
Alya: Uh, thanks Adrien, but I can't take the credit. These sick designs belong to Marinette. *Marinette gives a weak, embarrassed wave* Off the chain, right?
Adrien: You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning.
Peni: Yeah, I agree your really talented, Marinette.
Y/N: I always knew that my girlfriend is this talented and you just keep on surprising me at how good you are. *Marinette blushes from his compliment*
Marinette: Well, um, yeah! I... like-- um, designs that-- um, *Alya makes motions to Marinette, who tries to interpret them* go... upwards? Um, while stopping... I mean, uh-- uh, um, thanks?
Y/N: 'What just happened? How do I respond to that?'
Adrien: Sure, and uh-- good luck. Maybe I'll be wearing your derby at father's next photoshoot. *Adrien leaves with Peni*
Alya: Girl, you gotta get a grip next time. But did you hear? Adrien, Peni and Y/N thinks you're good enough to win! *they cheer, as Y/N just laughed at what they're doing*
Sabrina: Did you hear how impressed Adrien was with Marinette's desi--
Chloé: Of course I heard! Her? Win the contest? As if. When Adrien sees my design he'll convince his father to award me the winner. Hm!
Sabrina: I'm sure he will, Chloé. You're a born champion. Your design will blow everyone else's out of the water!
Chloé: Yeah, it will. As soon as I can get my hands on the sketchpad!
Alya: *back at the bench; checking her phone* Only have nine hours until show time.
Marinette: Yikes! I'm off to my secret garden of inspiration. I'll see you later. *she runs into a wall* AH! I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm okay. *Marinette almost runs into another wall, then screams. Alya chuckles*
Y/N: *to Alya* I'll go with her, so that she doesn't hurt herself any further.
Alya: *nods* Okay, thanks, Y/N.
Y/N: No prob. *runs after Marinette* Marinette, wait!

Scene Change: Hawk Moth's Lair
"Hawk Moth talks to himself as his window opens."
Hawk Moth: The time has come for us to find our next victim, my wicked little akumas. And to prey upon Ladybug, Spider-Man and Cat Noir. Their Miraculouses must be mine! And soon that insect known as Spider-Man will also be dealt with.

Scene Change: Trocadéro
"Marinette is trying to get inspired to draw some designs. She draws something and then rips the paper out. Both Y/N and Tikki were just watching her."
Marinette: Geez, it's hard to be creative under pressure.
Y/N: You can do it, Princess. I know you can.
Tikki: Marinette, you save the world under pressure. I think designing a hat should be a piece of cake!
Marinette: Hm, a cake derby hat. Stylish and tasty.
"They chuckle. Marinette keeps drawing new designs and ripping them out. After a while, she gets tired and looks up. A man walking like a bird sits down on a bench ahead of her. He takes out a brown paper bag and blows a bird call. A cluster of pigeons approaches. Both Marinette and Y/N dodges one."
Y/N: Whoa, there!
Xavier: *throwing food for the pigeons* Well, happy day, happy day! Splendid is the afternoon day. Ah, Edgar, you fancy one. Fantastic, dazzling performance. *a police officer approaches him*
Roger: Scram, you winged rats! How many times do you need to be told, Mr. Ramier? No! FEEDING! The pigeons! It's strictly forbidden. If everyone feeds them, they'll leave their waste everywhere!
Xavier: But, who's going to feed my poor pigeons?
Roger: All the park keepers know about you, Mr. Ramier. You're banned from every park in Paris. Leave now or I'll call the authorities. Oh, wait. I'm the authorities. GET OUT! *Mr. Ramier walks away sadly*
Marinette: Sheesh, I almost feel sorry for that man.
Y/N: Yeah, same.
Tikki: What a unique character! He was like, a human bird. All he needed was a feather jacket to complete the look.
Marinette: A feather jacket, hmm. Nice thinking, Tikki. *she starts drawing again*