Guitar Villain AU/Battle of Arachnids

Scene: Le Grand Paris
"Jagged Stone is performing a song on his guitar for Bob Roth and Penny Rolling."
Jagged Stone: *singing* Mah Miraculous!
*Penny applauds while Bob watches with crossed arms*
Jagged: *to Bob* So, what do you think of the first single of my next album? Can you feel it, Bob? Isn't it killer?
Bob: Not bad, Jagged, not bad. But if you really want to be making something killer, let's talk about this duet with Mr. XY.
Jagged: Ah, that new popstar? I've been listening to his songs that Y/N recommended me to listen to and I can say that he's good. I'm all right with having a duet with him, but the artwork you came up with for my album is a waste of my time! Seriously, Bob, what is this trash? It looks like a perfume ad!
Bob: *pointing a finger at Jagged's chest* And that's what people want these days!
Jagged: Well, I don't. My album covers are raw to the bone, exuding the smell of sweat and leather!
Bob: You do know, don't you, that if your next album doesn't rate #1 on the charts, it'll be the last one you ever do with Bob Roth records.
Penny: Bob, Jagged and I had an idea. Its concept is modern, but it also respects Jagged's own...rugged style.
Jagged: *takes his phone out and shows a picture of the hat that Marinette made for Adrien and shows it to Bob* The schoolgirl who made this hat for the Agreste boy has some real talent. She totally gets my style. She's going to design the cover of my new album.
Bob: A schoolgirl?
Penny: See? That's just it. She's the same age as the target audience. *holds out a piece of paper* Here's her address. Also, she's Y/N's girlfriend.
Bob: What?! If she's Y/N's girlfriend, then that means that she's really good at her job.
Jagged: Find Y/N, then you'll find that girl, Bob!
Bob: I got it.

Scene Change: Boulangerie Patisserie
"Bob is speaking with Marinette in front of her parents."
Bob: So, are you interested?
Marinette: Uh...wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You want...me to design the album cover for Jagged Stone?! My...all-time favorite singer?!
Bob: That's right! Requested by Jagged Stone himself. *pulls out an XY album* I brought a few visuals so you can get a sense of what we're going for.
Marinette: *looks at album design* This doesn't seem like Jagged Stone material. More like...a perfume ad!
Bob: *sighs* That's what Jagged told me as well, before he told me that your also, Y/N's girlfriend.
Marinette: You know my boyfriend? *realizes what she said* Uh-oh...
Bob: Of course, I do. He did help us in creating a new system that helped tune the songs to fit their respective genres. He also developed a new guitar for Jagged that no matter how hard he swings it, it will never break.
Y/N: *enters the bakery* Mr. Bob, I'm here.
Marinette: Oh, Darling, your here as well?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, he called me so that I can help you with designing the album design. *looks behind her and saw Marinette's parents behind her* So, they know now? *Marinette nods, he sighs, then looks towards Bob* Really? You just had to spoil our relationship to her parents? We were going to tell them in our own time, but you just had to ruin it.
Bob: Sorry, Y/N, but it had to be done. *Y/N sighs* And one last thing, Marinette. We're in a hurry! We need your proposal by the end of the day. You up to it with Y/N?
Marinette: *looks at her parents, who nod reassuringly* Uh, yeah! Okay.
Bob: *leaves the bakery* See you later, then!
Tom: *to Marinette* My daughter, famous album cover designer along with her boyfriend, who's going to become my future son-in-law. You two are going to kill it! Marinette and Y/N style. Boo-yah! *he and Marinette high five, and the two of them and Sabine share a hug, then Tom pulls Y/N into the hug as well* Welcome to the family, Y/N.
Y/N: Oh, uh, thank you. *chuckles nervously* 'Well, at least they accept our relationship with each other, so I guess this is fine...'

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette is drawing an album cover on her tablet while Y/N helps her as they were listening to XY's music, as Tikki watches."
Marinette: *stops the music, then looked towards Y/N* Why would Jagged Stone do this with XY? This isn't his style.
Y/N: Well, they're actually going to do a duet song soon. I managed to convince XY to listen to Uncle Jagged's songs, while I also managed to make Uncle Jagged listen to XY's music. And so far, they liked each other's music. They actually met up irl a few times and got along well.
Marinette: I see, but, maybe we could try to do a prototype design first? Then, we can make another design to see which Jagged Stone would want more.
Y/N: That's a great idea, Princess. Let's do it. *plays XY's music as they continue to work on the album design*