Field Trip/Attack of The Sinister Six

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont
"We see Y/N, Peni, their classmates along with Mr. Damocles and Ms. Bustier as they were in the classroom as Tony Stark was in front of the class."
Tony: *to Y/N and the others* I'm here today, because I saw the results of how you all did during your midterm exams and I have to say, I'm very impressed. So, as a little reward for your efforts during the exam, I'm going to take you kids, along with your teacher, principal and parents on a field trip to London tomorrow. I've already talked with your principal and he agreed to it, so you kids just need to ask your parents and if they agreed to it, then you all will meet me outside of your school tomorrow. Now, I have some business to attend to, if you have any questions or inquiries you can just ask Y/N here and he'll answer it to the best that he can, if he can't answer it, then he'll just relay the question to me and I'll answer it tomorrow. I'll see all of you outside of your school tomorrow. Don't be late, because we will be leaving at 5am sharp. *walks out of the classroom*
"Adrien and Nino high fives as they looked at their best friend."
Nino: I can't believe that your mentor and one of the richest man in the world is taking us on a field trip tomorrow! This is gonna be so swank!
Adrien: I agree, but my Dad would probably allow me to go, but he won't go with me. He'll probably just send Nathalie or my bodyguard to go with me.
Y/N: *to Adrien* Don't worry, dude. You can just stick with us. I'm pretty sure that Aunt May would like to finally meet you.
Peni: *nods* I agree. She has been telling me these past few days to take you to our house in order for her to finally meet you.
Y/N: Yeah, she even asked me and Marinette to take you to her. Even, if Peni didn't know.
Peni: What?! Aunt May said that?!
Marinette: Well, she was very eager to meet Adrien, so...
Peni: *looks at her brother* Was this how you felt when you first introduced Gwen to Aunt May?
Y/N: *nods* Yep, pretty much. She kept asking me to bring Gwen to our house time and time again, so that she could get to know her much better.
Peni: Why, Aunt May?! Why?! *deflates in her seat as Adrien tries his best to comfort her*
Y/N: Now you know how I felt. *Marinette sits on his lap as she hugs him as he hugs her back and pets her head*
Marinette: *Y/N is petting her head* I can't wait for my parents to meet your Aunt, Darling.
Y/N: I can't wait for it as well, Princess. They already met Peni and got along well with her, so I'm sure that their also going to get along with Aunt May.
Adrien: I'm kinda nervous about meeting your Aunt May, since this is my first time ever having a girlfriend. I don't know what she'll think of me after I meet her.
Y/N: Don't worry, dude. You'll be fine, besides Aunt May tends to get along well with everyone she meets, so I can definitely say that she'll like you as well.
Peni: That's right, but also don't forget that I'm also going to be there beside you.
Adrien: *smiles* You two are right. I shouldn't be nervous, since you guys are also going to be there as well.
Nino: Let's just hope that nothing bad happens tomorrow.
Alya: I agree, Nino.
Y/N, Marinette, Peni and Adrien: Don't jinx it!
Nino: Sorry!
Y/N: *sighs and puts his head on Marinette's shoulder as she comforts him* Too late... Something bad is definitely going to happen tomorrow...
Marinette: *comforts him* Come on, Darling it can't be that bad, right?
Y/N: My streak of luck when it comes to field trips says otherwise.
Alya: Did many things happen to you and Peni during your field trips when you guys were younger?
Y/N and Peni: *in unison* Pretty much.
Nino: *sweat drops* What kind of field trips did you guys experience?
Peni: You do not want to know.
Y/N: 'Especially since, one of those trips is me getting my Nanotech Suit, going to space, fighting against Thanos' goons, the other members of the Avengers getting snapped out of existence, me fighting against Thanos alone and restoring the others from getting snapped and after all of that Mysterio came into my life and made it a nightmare for me and my family.'
Marinette: But, still though, Tony Stark himself is taking us on a field trip to London tomorrow! How exciting is that?!
Alya: I agree, girl. It is pretty exciting.
Alix: *to Y/N* But, uh, Y/N? *he looks at her* What vehicle are we going to be using to get to London tomorrow?
Y/N: *to Alix* Well, we are going to be using a new Quinjet model that the Avengers are going to be using from now on that was designed and built by your's truly. *pulls out his 006 Dita Flight EDITH sunglasses and puts it on his face as a combat drone appeared next to him as it projected a hologram of how it looked like*