Darkblade/Class Representative

Scene: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette as Ladybug enters her room through the trapdoor."
Nadja: *giving a news report on Marinette's computer* Spider-Man, Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved Paris yet again.
Marinette: *grunts* And yet again, Marinette hopes she'll finally have enough time to complete her magic box.
Tikki: What's the magic box for, Marinette?
Marinette: To lock up my diary, and all my secrets.
Tikki: Every little secret? You're telling me that you write everything down in that thing?
Marinette: Uh... yeah, something wrong?
*Marinette repeatedly closes and opens her box to test if it works*
Tikki: Well, for one, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug? And two, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?! And three, what if someone finds out Y/N's secret identity as Spider-Man?!
Marinette: Not gonna happen. Try it, Tikki.
"Tikki flies in the box and tries to lift the diary, but gets locked in."
Tikki: *muffled* Hey!
Marinette: And... it works! *Marinette unlocks the box to free Tikki*
Nadja: *from Marinette's computer* Yesterday, Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as mayor of Paris for the fourth consecutive term. Here we see Mr. Bourgeois with his daughter.
Marinette: Ugh! Look at Chloé, acting as if she were the mayor of Paris! Oh! Which reminds me, Class Representative Elections are tomorrow!
Tikki: What's so bad about that?
Marinette: Chloé is running for class rep. The one person who cares the least about the students, and the most about herself.
Tikki: Well then, maybe you should run!
Marinette: I totally would, but, don't you think I got enough to do with my duties as Ladybug and all my school work?
Tikki: Yes, but, if you truly believe in something, you have to try and make it work. It's better to fail trying than not having tried at all!
Marinette: Maybe...
Tikki: Don't underestimate yourself, Marinette!
Nadja: *from Marinette's computer* Armand D'Argencourt, one of Bourgeois's opponents, and fencing instructors of Françoise Dupont High School, was pummeled in the polls. In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least number of votes in Paris History.
"Marinette looks at the clock in the computer, and gasps."
Marinette: I'm going to be late for school! Again! See, this is what I'm talking about! *closes computer*

Scene Change: Collège Françoise Dupont
"Miss Bustier is talking about the election."
Miss Bustier: Chloé is running for the class representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy. Do we have any other candidates?
"Kim raises his hand but Chloé and Sabrina glare at him."
Chloé and Sabrina: Hm!
Miss Bustier: Yes, Kim?
Kim: Um, er... nothing.
"Marinette enters the classroom."
Marinette: Hi! I'm sorry! I-uh, I-uh, the bus, *Marinette starts coughing*, dry throat!
Alya: Chloé's running again! She's been class rep since when? Kindergarten?
Marinette: Oh! Why don't you run as candidate? You'd make an awesome representative!
Alya: No can do. My blog is a full-time job!
Miss Bustier: Alright, I'll give all of you till the end of lunch to decide if you like to be a candidate.

Scene Change: Court
"Chloé talks to the other students about the election."
Marinette: *to Kim* So what did Chloé say to you this time? She offered to go on a date with you?
Kim: No, she threatened to tell everyone I'm afraid of spiders.
Y/N: *sweat drops* 'And your favorite hero has spider powers, seem really anticlimactic to me...'
Rose: She told me that if I ran for the election, I'd get kicked out of scrapbooking club, and you know how much I love all those stickers, colorful scraps of papers, and gluing!
Alix: I couldn't care less about being a candidate, and what's your excuse?
Marinette: Well, uh, um, I'm... really busy! *thinks about being Ladybug and saving Paris*
Alya: With what? Oversleeping?
Marinette: Well, No! But, uh, well, I guess I would run if no one else did.
Peni: *to Y/N* Chloé, might do something to Marinette, if she runs for class representative.
Y/N: Yeah, I feel the same, so I'm going to prevent her from doing so. *Peni smirks as Y/N grins evilly*