Antibug/From Fan to Foe

Scene: Chloé's Room
"Chloé is searching in her closet for something to wear."
Chloé: *to herself* This is rubbish! Ugh, I don't have a thing to wear! *points to a pink outfit* This one is way too pink!*points to a pair of red heels* Those are so last season! *picks up a pair of brown heel ankle boots in her right hands, while holding another pair of red heels on her left* Those don't cost nearly as much. *tosses the boots away* And these are never in season! Agh, I hate all of these! *hears shattered glass* Hmm? *looks around her room while still holding her red heels* Is someone there? Anybody?
"Chloé looks in her bathroom. Suddenly, someone invisible throws a cosmetic bottle at her. It shoves all the cosmetics to the floor, before pushing down Chloé's bed. It then picks up Chloé's shoes and runs to the balcony. The invisible person is laughing evilly."
Chloé: Hey, wait! *the invisible person tosses the shoes away, landing somewhere near the Agreste mansion* Come back, shoes! It's not true, I love you!

Scene Change: Miss Bustier's classroom
"The entire class is working on something with a tablet."
Marinette: Whoa, look at Chloé. *she and Alya turn to see Chloé feeling exhausted and almost falling asleep*
Alya: That girl is a total rag.
Marinette: Maybe she's missing her BFF?
Alya: Sabrina have been absent since yesterday, huh? *Ms. Mendeleiev shushes them. Both Marinette and Alya giggle as an apology. Suddenly, Chloé's hair is then pulled.*
Chloé: Ow!
Ms. Mendeleiev: What is it, Chloé?
Chloé: Someone pulled my hair! *Ms. Mendeleiev looks at Mylène*
Mylène: I didn't do it, Ms. M.
Chloé: It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn. *everyone in the class starts laughing at her*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Quiet, everyone! Eyes on your papers!
Chloé: *the invisible presence then grabs at Chloé's purse, trying to take it off her* Oh, it's happening again. Oh, wah! *falls down*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Chloé, sit down!
Chloé: I can't! *the invisible person hits her repeatedly with the purse* My purse is beating me up! *Y/N, Adrien and Marinette see this strange situation*
"Chloé runs to the corner of the classroom while screaming. The invisible person then picks up Juleka's pen and throws it at Chloé. Several more pens are thrown at Chloé, making her run down the steps while continue screaming."
Ms. Mendeleiev: Chloé, we don't run in the classroom! Get back to your seat!
"Chloé is about to do it, when the invisible presence takes Chloé's sunglasses from her head, fighting with Chloé for them. The presence leads Chloé over to Miss Bustier's desk. It abandons the sunglasses, instead tugging at Chloé's hair."
Ms. Mendeleiev: Compose yourself, Miss Bourgeois.
"The class laughs at her while Chloé flees from the room, waving her hands in front of her to ward off the invisible presence. The invisible presence follows Chloé, moving Adrien's tablet to Nino and he stops Adrien's tablet from moving. The door closes behind it resoundingly."
Marinette: *whispers* Tikki, Darling, we got to get out of here.
Y/N: *whispers back* Yeah, let's go.
Adrien: Miss, please, I have to go to the restroom. *walks out of the class* Thank you. *closes the door*
Marinette: So do I, please?
Y/N: Me too, Miss.

Scene Change: The Bathrooms
"Marinette walks inside the girls' bathroom where she saw crude drawings of Chloé and multiple instances of Chloé's name being scratched out are present on the walls and stall doors."
Tikki: Somebody seems to have it in for Chloé.
Marinette: Huh, the hard part's gonna be finding out who doesn't.
"Suddenly, Marinette's cellphone dinged. The class', including Ms. Mendeleiev's, phone dinged too, much to their confusion. In the boys' bathroom, Adrien and Y/N skims through their phones to see a set of pictures depicting what has been happening to Chloé."
Adrien: Something really strange going on.
Y/N: And we need to get to the bottom of this. It's time for us to become our alter egos!
Marinette and Adrien: *at the same time with their respective Kwami* Time to transform!