The Return of Venom/I Am The Anti-Venom

Scene: Paris (Night)
"We're greeted with the amazing and beautiful view of Paris at how it looks at night, as we see Spider-Man and Ladybug on a giant web as they were on top of a building as they were having a small date after patrolling the city. Ladybug was laying on her boyfriend's chest as Y/N had his mask off."
Ladybug: I didn't know that you have so many villains coming after you, Darling.
Y/N: Yeah, when your as famous as me, then you better expect many villains coming after you. But, only one of the villains that I fight renders my Spider Sense useless.
Ladybug: *wide eyed* Really? *Y/N nods* Who and why?
Y/N: He's called Venom, and the reason behind why he renders my Spider Sense useless, is well... Do you remember the time that I told you about an alien made out of black goo possessed me?
Ladybug: *nods* Yeah, I remember. *realizes and gasps* Is it the reason why you gained a black suit and also a different attitude?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, and that alien is called a symbiote who calls itself Venom. When, I saw what it was doing to me, I went to an old church and tried to get it off of me. But, it didn't budge so, I kept on pulling on it, then it caused me to hit the bell behind me causing it to freak out. It was then when I found out that it's weak to sounds so I kept on hitting the bell until I was able to pry it off of me. But, when I tried to catch it so that it won't cause anymore harm to anyone else, it got away, then it bonded with an old bully of mine called Eddie Brock and became my enemy who was immune to my Spider Sense.
Ladybug: Wow, I didn't know that you were possessed by an alien. Your okay now, right?
Y/N: Yeah, I am. But, I'm a little scared that it might come here and cause trouble and I don't want you or anyone else to get possessed by the symbiote.
Ladybug: *hugs him* Hey, it's going to be fine. If this Venom comes here, then I know that we can deal with him. You know why? *Y/N shakes his head sideways* Because, you'll be there to protect us from it. You've dealt with the symbiote many times and you always come up on top. That's why I'm not worried if he ever come here, because I know that you'll protect us from Venom.
Y/N: *smiles and hugs her back* What would I do without you, Princess? I promise that I won't let Venom come anywhere near you, or he will suffer my wrath. I love you, Princess.
Ladybug: I love you too, Darling.
"The couple then kissed each other as they were also embracing one another. After awhile they separate from the kiss as they put their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes."
Y/N: Now, what do you say that we go home? We still have to wake up early for school tomorrow.
Ladybug: You're, but let's get down first.
Spider-Man: *his mask reappears* Okay, Princess.
"Ladybug then held onto her boyfriend as he lowers them down with a web. They then reached the ground, but unknown to them that a white slime was near them and it quickly went towards Spider-Man and went into him without him and Ladybug even noticing it. Then, Spider-Man fired a web as he started to swing them to their respective homes."

Scene Change: Boulangerie Patisserie, Marinette's balcony
"We see Spider-Man and Ladybug as they landed on Marinette's balcony. Spider-Man then sets Ladybug down on the balcony and she de-transforms back as Spider-Man made his mask disappear."
Ladybug: Spots off. *de-transforms back to Marinette*
Y/N: I'll see you tomorrow at school. Goodnight, Princess. *kisses Marinette*
Marinette: Goodnight, Darling.
"Spider-Man's mask reappears as he then waves at Marinette, then started to web-sling back towards his house."

Scene Change: L/N Residence, Y/N's room
"We see Spider-Man as he lands in his room as he deactivates his Nanotech Suit, then he stretches and yawns. He then changed into his sleepwear as he then went to sleep. But, unknown to him that the white slime that entered his body earlier now bonded with his DNA without him even knowing that it was there. But, also Y/N didn't know that Venom was coming to Paris, as he was planning to destroy Spider-Man and also, take Peni away from Y/N and the others."

Timeskip brought to you by