Rogercop/Career Day

Scene: L/N Residence
"We see Y/N, Peni and Aunt May as they were prepping for Career Day at Collège Françoise Dupont."
Y/N: Do you have everything you need for Career Day, Aunt May?
Aunt May: *checking her bag* Yes, I do. I just need my phone in case I'm going to be called to the emergency room. Do you have your Nanotech Suit along with your other superhero suit, Y/N?
Y/N: *nods* Yep, never leave the house without them. *to Peni* You got everything you need, Peni?
Peni: *puts her backpack on* Yeah, I do. Now, let's get going. We don't want to be late for school.
Y/N: Okay, are we going to be taking the car or am I going to swing us there?
Aunt May: We are going to use the car, since I get motion sickness from swinging.
Y/N: Oh, right... I forgot that you're not used to is like we are, Aunt May. I'm sorry for suggesting that.
Aunt May: No, it's okay. You're just suggesting a quicker way for us to get to your school, so don't worry too much about it, okay? *Y/N nods* Good, now let's go to the car and we'll go to the school.
"Aunt May then grabs the car keys out of her pocket as she, Y/N and Peni then went out of their house and they went towards the car that Tony bought for them as a gift as they then went on their way to the school."

Scene Change: Boulangerie Patisserie
"Sabine prepares Tom for his presentation at school."
Marinette: Ready, papa?
Tom: As much as I'll ever be. *Tom and Marinette leave the house*
Sabine: Happy Career Day, my darlings!

Scene Change: Collège Françoise Dupont
"Tom explains his job."
Tom: My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes... but actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might--

Scene Change: Outside the classroom
"Adrien attempts to call his father."
Phone: You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office. Please leave a message.
Adrien: Hi father, it's me. It's Parent's Career Day at school, remember? I was hoping that you were gonna show up. Call me back.
Plagg: You okay?
Adrien: Yeah, whatever. Nothing new.
Tom: Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning.
Miss Bustier: Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois.
"Marinette looks at Y/N and notices that he and Peni were looking at Adrien sadly. Chloé opens a case with a bracelet."
Sabrina: It's beautiful! *she grabs it*
Chloé: *she slaps Sabrina's hand* Look, don't touch!
Mr. Bourgeois: Put it away, Chloé! It could get in the wrong hands!
Chloé: I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!
Marinette: Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!
Chloé: Ugh, jealous.
Plagg: Is that Camembert? *enters Chloé's bag* Huh? Oh, that's not Camembert... But it is very shiny. I like shiny, hmm!
Marlena: Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch! *Students applauding, Agent Roger laughing*
Plagg: *balancing the bracelet* He he...ohh...Ah! Ah! *the bracelet slips from the bag*
Marinette: *trips with the bracelet* Wahh!
"The other students gasp as Y/N then uses his quick reflexes to catch Marinette."
Chloé: Geez, is there a day when you're not tripping over something?
Y/N: And is there any other day where you're not being a snobby spoiled brat? *Chloé looks at Y/N angrily, as Marinette silently giggles while the other students laughed at what Y/N said*
"Y/N then helps Marinette up as he then helped her with handing out the crossiants."
Miss Bustier: Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman. Officer Roger *students applaud*
Roger: I've been a police officer for 15 years, and I firmly believe that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty.
Chloé: *gasps* My bracelet! It's gone! I had it a second ago. *looks at Marinette* You! You stole it!
Marinette: What? What are you talking about?!
Chloé: You unpurposedly tripped on my bag so you could steal my bracelet! *to Roger* You're a policeman! Arrest her!
Tom: My daughter is not a thief!
Roger: *blows whistle* Hold on a minute, Miss Bourgeois, we don't accuse without proof! Now, everyone, calm down, please. Maybe you simply misplaced your bracelet.
Chloé: You're calling me a liar?! Daddy!
Mr. Bourgeois: Roger, I demand you search this girl!
Chloé: Ha!
Miss Bustier: Please, everybody!
Mr. Bourgeois: Need I remind you that as mayor of this city, I am your superior!
Roger: But sir, it's against the law! I can't just go--
Mr. Bourgeois: All right. Then you're no longer a police officer!
Roger: Mayor, you can't be serious! Over a missing bracelet?
Mr. Bourgeois: This is my daughter's bracelet we're talking about! You're incompetent and you're fired! Get out!
Roger: Aww...
Chloé: Good! Let's call Ladybug! I'm sure she'll actually do something!
"Y/N was fuming at what Chloé was doing as Peni and Aunt May tried their best to stop him from unleashing Anti-Venom on Chloé."