Simon Says/Protection is Vital

Scene: TV Studio
"The Challenge is on the air."
Alec: Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!
*Nino enters the stage* So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!

Scene Change: Marinette's House, living room
Marinette: Grounded? For what?!
Tom: Let's jog your memory, Marinette. Monday morning, absent from P.E...
"Shows a flashback of Ladybug saving a helicopter."
Marinette: I was in study hall.
Tom: Friday evening, absent from study hall.
"Shows a flashback of Ladybug saving a kitten from a tree"
Marinette: I was at P.E.!
Tom: You're never where you're supposed to be, Marinette! The only way we can keep track of you is by keeping you here, grounded.
Marinette: But I was invited... Nino is my friend, he was counting on me.
Alec: So, the challenge the viewers have chosen for you is... To get the mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, to dance! Thank you for agreeing to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?
André: *on the screen* Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten.
Tom: I know Nino's your friend. But until your unexcused absences come to an end, that's the way it's going to be.
Marinette: Awesome. *she goes to her room, sad. Sits in her chair and groans*
Tikki: Can you blame them? How are they supposed to know that you're missing class to save the world?
Marinette: I guess being grounded comes with the territory of being a top secret superhero. Doesn't seem fair though.
Tikki: It's not. But hey, if Nino wins, you're not grounded next week. You can go see him at the show!
Marinette: Yeah, but Darling was there today! *turns on the computer, and Nino can be seen DJing*

Scene Change: Hawk Moth's Lair
Hawk Moth: *his window opens* The Challenge... what an interesting concept. A TV show with such potential with negative emotions. Oh, the destructive mayhem we could cause...

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette is talking to Alya on the phone."
Marinette: Seriously? How can you say that, Alya?
Alya: Sorry, but I kinda get your dad, Marinette. You're never where you say you'll be. Showing up late, splitting mysteriously and all. I'd almost suspect you were leading... *narrows eyes* a double life.
Marinette: *shocked* Gimme a break! You're being ridiculous.

Scene Change: TV Studio
"Simon Grimault arrives and tries to shake Adrien's hand, but Adrien's bodyguard shields Adrien and stands protectively in front of him."
Adrien: *shocked* No! It's okay!
Alec: Victory! Challenge conquered by Nino. You moved your head to the beat, Mayor Bourgeois! That counts as dancing!
André: *on the screen* What?! That's not true! My neck was... itching, that's all.
Alec: Relieving an itch to the beat counts as dancing, too! Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week to meet your next challenge! And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!
Adrien: *to Nino, who comes back from the stage* Awesome, dude!
Y/N: Yeah, great work, dude!
Alec: Mr. Grimault, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!
Simon: Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything.
Gabriel: What is this show? I was told this was an interview.
Nino: Dude, your dad!
Alec: Do your thing, Grimault, let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion!
Simon: I told you, I don't make people--
Alec: Ha! A shy hypnotist! How funny is that, Gabriel?
Gabriel: Hilarious. Your show is pathetic. And so is your contestant. Control me? Never. *ends the transmission*
Alec: Huh?
Adrien: That's my dad, all right.
Alec: Looks like Mr. Agreste has turned on your challenge. Game over!
Simon: But... that's not fair! I didn't even get time to... *is lead off the stage*