~13. Thank you for everything.~

A/n: Damn, I survived my first real exam and lemme tell you what kind of motherfucking shit that was- I truly wanted to give up, when I saw the last task, but it was one third of the whole grade, so I couldn't just leave it be. Apart form that, there were things asked I haven't ever heard of in my entire life- but I'm usually a bit talented, when it comes to guessing, so I hope I guessed at least something right.

I'm obsessed with the new pics of Cate btw-

Anygays:]

Enjoy reading<3
Stay healthy and kind💕🌷🧚🏻‍♀️

———————-

(I don't believe there's a tw required, but once again: sh is still a common topic in this story.)

*Vera's POV*

Sarah's brown eyes glared at me instantly, as Cate's silhouette disappeared inside the house. "I have a question."

"Which would be?" I smiled in excitement. Sarah Paulson want's to ask me something? It's pretty weird, that she is so open already, but I am here for it. That woman knows me for what? Ten minutes?! It's quite nice, to have someone so open talking to you.

"You two clearly are in love -yeah, don't gimme that look. It is so obvious. Even a blind one could see this, in a pitch black room!" She laughed.

"That wasn't a question, was it?"

The actress laughed. "No, it wasn't. So, what's it with you two? You aren't girlfriends, yet you sleep with each other. You love her, she loves you-"

I almost chocked on my spit, which forced me to cough several times. "Sarah, that's quite-"

"Personal. I know, but you two are just the cutest! You want to be her girlfriend, huh?" My eyes widened. Where was this conversation going? What ever her plan was, I felt like I could trust her with this. Now that was rather odd.

"I do." The brunette flashed a bright smile, at my response. A warm feeling spread within my body. "But you knew that already."

"Of course, I did." She giggled. "So, you do have an idea for Cate's birthday, I assume?" They were obviously talking about me. That is interesting.

Whilst nodding, I replied. "I asked her some weird ass questions about everything already."

"Oh, I've heard about that one!"

I grinned. "Well, I thought about a visit in a restaurant. That Italian one, she likes."

"Mhm... yeah, that's a start. You know, she's talking an awfully lot about you." My brows rose. "Don't act surprised. Cate is in awe of you. She never admired someone like she admires you. That woman is absolutely fond of you!"

"I'm not acting." I grinned slightly to myself. "It's new to me, that someone actually likes me, for me. Not for my looks. Not for that basic stuff. But for me, because I am myself."

Sarah's mouth dropped. "She's your first ever woman?!" Oh, how much easier it would be, if that was true. I wish she was my first love. Although, in some way Cate is indeed my first love. With Rita, I was too young to understand the whole concept of love. Even though, I did love a part of her, I think. I would lie, if I say that wasn't true, because I did love the way she managed to make me feel, in the beginning of our relationship. "Oh my God! Haven't you ever been in love before?! Jesus Christ?! Catherine Blanchett took your virginity! Imagine telling that someone!"

"No, Sarah." I sighed. "I wish though. I really do..."

"Wow, that sounded dark and mysteriously! Talking of dark, you two have that in common. I have some big plans for Cate's birthday and you will be my minion."