5) Prince Nicholas

Eww thie flow of this chapter is so weird!! Sorry I'm advance!

Wynter

Nick looks at his watch, shifting nervously as the seconds pass us by.
"Okay. So I wasn't entirely truthful with you" Nick sighs looking over at Drew.

"What? You didn't tell her bro?" Drew scoffs in surprise.

"I thought it would be too much. The wedding, the fake scam, the baby" Nick mutters to himself. He looked defeated.

"Can one of you tell me what's going on?" I interjected.

Nick curves his fingers to shoot out magic. An official looking book laced with green binding and a thick red bookmark appears. He opens it and guides me to the couch to sit.

"Wyn. Now what I'm about to tell you doesn't change anything between us." He prefaces the news. I look down at the book but the pages were blank.

"The Santa Claus Family line is royal"

"Okay? I knew that?" I shrug, remembering back when Nick told me the news.

"No Wyn. I mean...actually royal." He makes the writing appear on thé pages of the book. I gasp as a small gust of wind blows the pages open.

My eyes race to find a clue that would shed some clarity. And then, it became so clear!
There was a bright colored picture of Nick with a crown.
Right next to that was a small pendant that said "Claus Family crest."

Generations upon generations of claus men are lined up for family photos, elegant galas, and posed with pictures of tiaras and crowns. Behind them is a big elegant castle with pillars of ivory and sandy stone.

"Wait... so you're actually...."

"Yea" Nick scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "Our family's palace is in the most northern part of Europe. There is a kingdom with royals and villages. The Akrerus kingdom"

I felt numb as Nick's words hit my airwaves. I couldn't believe he hadn't told me about all this.

"I guess the press must have caught wind of my proposal or maybe Vera sent something out?"
He pushed a magazine in my hand.

(Y'all! I was really trying to make my own magazine cover with Nick and Wynter but the templates were not cooperating!!)

I was shocked but pleasantly impressed with how fast the magazine had sent our pictures and articles into publication.

"Turn to page five for an inside interview with Vera Wang" I read the words aloud. Of course it was Vera's doing. We hadn't even signed the deposit for the venue. I would have some stern words with her later. But first! I need to get to the bottom of all of this.