20) Levitate

Wynter

The sunlight peeks through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day. As I stretched and yawn, I feel a strange energy surging through my body. I rub my eyes and sit up, looking around the room but realizing that my room looks different. The colors were brighter, and everything seemed to have a glowing aura.

Was yesterday a dream?
I brush a finger against my lips and think of the kiss with Jack Frost. I remember going to the library but not much after that. It couldn't have been real.

Nick wasn't beside me and that made me worried. I didn't know why...
I was greeted many morning's by his abscence but something about today made me feel on edge.

An alarm quickly snapped me from my thought. As I try to reach over and turn it off, I found myself from levitating a few inches off the bed.

"What!" I curse, trying to un-levitate myself. I didn't know the word.
"Descend! Descendo!" I whisper.

"Wyn?" It was Nick!! I thought he was gone. I gasp, my heart racing with excitement and fear. So yesterday wasn't a dream! I had magic! The spell worked!

"Wyn are you awake?" Nick says from the bathroom.
I guess he was still dressing for the day.

Panic attacks my body as I still levitate.
Please please please stop. Before Nick comes in.

I sneezed and the lights turned off before I finally plopped down in the bed.
Was that me?

"Sorry Wyn." He runs to turn off the alarm and kisses me. "I set two alarms because I'm always late. I thought you would be up"

I wondered if that was me, I would have to hide it from him. Nick would be furious if he found out I used a dark spell to become a magical entity.
This would be hard!

"That's fine" I nod, trying to be as normal as possible.

"Did you find the bathroom alright?" He asked.

"Of course! I Did. Yea."

"It's a joke Wyn" he whispers, "you just were gone for a while. You good?"

"Yes. Yes. I was ...a stomach ache. I ate too many deer claws." He nods and brings me close to him before kissing me. We kiss deeper this time, unable to pull away.
It's like we had an especially magnetic attraction.
Or maybe it was a magical one.

"Fu*cl Wyn." He whispers still kissing me. It's like he found me irresistible. He couldn't break away and he knew it. Maybe it was the spell. "I can't be late." He moved down to my neck, marking me devotedly.

He kisses me even harder. But a call interrupts us.

"Who is it." I whisper, gasping as he went lower.

"Mitch" he says before picking up. "what's up?"
Nick sits up. I straddle him as he listens to Mitch.

"Yea. I'm not late" Nick smiles mischievously. I kiss him repeatedly, tempting him to hang up. He holds me tight as he tries to focus on the call. "The plans are done. Yes Mitch. I told you Wyn would do them. Yes. I'll bring them today at the meeting."

I stop kissing him as I hear the call. The plans! I was supposed to come up with projected plans for the North fiscal year.

"Of course.
You can trust her. Yea whatever Mitch. Why am I late?" He laughs kissing me again. "Don't worry about it. I'll be there. In 15 minutes. Bye"

He hangs up and looks into my eyes. "Duty calls" he sighs holding my curls with care.

"Did you finish the plans"

"Plans..." I whisper as his toungue presses against my skin. He wets it hungrily.

"You said you would have them done. Remember?"

Oh shoot! I did say that.

"Oh... the plans."

"Where are they? You finished them right?"

"Yes!" I lie. It was becoming a pastime and I hated it.

"Did you? I was kinda hoping you didn't. I would have to make an example out of you" he teased, grabbing my but in play.

"By doing what Mr. Claus?" I challenge him. He lifts me into the air and presses me against the wall. We were ravenous to make love but I knew he would be late. I was already on Mitch's bad side. "Nick you're gonna be late" I warn him.

He drops me down and frowns. "Fine." He curses.

I know It was weird but it felt as if something inside me was guiding me to the desk. I lift one finger and and point to it as he turns to get his things. Hopefully that worked.

"The plans are in the drawer" He went to the drawer and pulled it out, looking it over.

"Wynter" he said my name. My full government name! He sounded stern. I jumped as I heard it
Maybe he knew

"These are Perfect!" He said.

Phew.

"I'll see you at the office later."

I was about to ask why before I stopped myself. Oh right, I'm the ceo of the North.

"Come at 3. There's a meeting with the board members. You don't have to present, that's my job."

"No Ill present"

"Really?" he smiles putting his papers into his briefcase.
"I mean I did come up with the plans right?"

"A wise woman" he says. He takes his things before looking at me one last time.

"Nick. Do I look....different to you today?"

"Different." He scans my face. "Yes. Your beauty is transcends today."

"Haha" I pretend to laugh. "I'm serious Nick."

He sits on the bed and pulls me into his lap so I could straddle him again. He really stops and observes me.

"No Wyn. I don't see anything. You look like the same old Wynter I grew to love and adore...but wait...." he frowns looking to my lips.

"What is it?" I worry. My heart leaps with fear.
He kisses me devotedly until I let out a giggle.

"There.
Your smile was missing."

I blush and wipe his lips with care. "I have to go Wyn I'm late. I'll see you later okay.
Love you"

"Love you." He lifts me and drops me into the bed before bending low to kiss me a final time. He rushes out the room and I am left alone once again.

It would be hard hiding the magic from him but I didn't care. I had to have a magical baby and if this was the only way, so be it.

Author Note

I need one of y'all to help me fight for Nick's rights. The way she has been sneaking around and doing dark spells has me worried for Nick.
He doesn't deserve it.