CHAPTER 2

DROWNED (CHAPTER 2)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I was busy wiping the counter when I heard someone coughing. I immediately put the wiper down and went to take the order. 

Jennie: Good Evening Ma'am! May I take your order please? (Said politely while still looking at the monitor)

Customer: Ha! Do I look like a Ma'am to you? Ms. Grumpy... I mean Jennie?! 

Jennie: (looked and feel irritated) I'm not in the mood and place to fight with you! Can you see I'm working? Lisa? Right? I'm asking you nicely, not now. Please, this job is important to me. (Whispered sincerely)

Lisa: O-okay, sorry for that. Can I just have 1 strawberry milkshake and 1 hot chocolate drink and.... 2 slices of cake. 

Jennie: Is that all? You can sit anywhere. I'll just prepare your order. Thank you.

Lisa: Alright, t-thank you. (Sit near the counter) 

After I got her orders, I went to the kitchen to prepare everything. Actually today is my day off, but my co-worker got to run some errands so she asked me to cover her duty till midnight. I'm so tired, but I didn't have a choice. I need to make more money not only for myself but also for my remaining debts. 

Jennie: Here's your order, Ma'am. (Put the tray and serve) It's okay now. Enjoy your meal. 

Lisa: Wait... J-jennie..... 

Jennie: Y-yes? 

Lisa: Can I ask a favor? 

Jennie: Okay, what is it? 

Lisa: Can we be friends? 

Jennie: I don't really have time for chats. Excuse me. I need to go now. 

Lisa: w-wai~~~~~ 

Jennie: (left and went to the counter) 

I heard her sigh, but I really need to work. I need to focus. I don't have time for her jokes or teasing! I continued what I'm going earlier and people are now entering one by one. See? I don't really have time for talks! 

............

It's closing time! Finally! I will be able to rest now. I do some stretching before  locking the door. I was about to walk away when suddenly I felt a sharp thing on my side then gripped my hair harshly! 

Jennie: aaaahh! P-please, Let me go. It hurts!!!! P-please if you want m-money go and take my bag. P-please...(crying) 

Man: shvt the fvck up! Come with me! (Gripped Jennie's arms) 

Jennie: N-no please. Stop, it hurts! Please. Let me go! (Raised her voice while Teary eyes)

Man: Don't you dare shout again or else I will take you to hell with this fvcking knife?! 

Jennie: (shocked and scared) 

Man: Go walk calmly and we're good! 

Jennie: (turn around while walking weakly) 

Man: Alright! Just don't do anything stvp|d or els~~~~~~aaaahhhh! (Stumbled)

Lisa: Don't you dare touch her and move or I'll kill you now, you fvcking d|ckhead @s$hole?!!!