CHAPTER 17

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 17) 

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA

Rosé: How long you're gonna keep ignoring each other, Monkey? It's already been three days, you know. 

Lisa: I don't know, Chipmunk. I'm busy as she is right now. 

Rosé: What if you totally lost her? 

Lisa: Not gonna happen. I won't let her go and she said she just needs time. I know she'll come back to me. 

Jisoo: You fvcking messed up big time, Manoban! If you're not my friend? I swear I'm gonna give you some beatings! Go to her and apologize! 

Lisa: Arrrrggghhh! I know, Unnie. I know. I was just jealous. I can't help it. I'm so sorry. 

Rosé: You can tell her that. Go and get your girl before someone takes your place! 

Lisa: Oh no! Okay, I'm gonna fetch her now. I'm sorry again Unnie and Chipmunk. (Left immediately) 

I stopped at the flower shop first and bought Jennie her favorite daisies! I'm so nervous right now, I miss her a lot. We didn't see each other for three days because I was staying at my office after we fought. Jisoo Unnie and Chipmunk went this evening to talk to me about the issue. I'm glad they came so yeah I'm here right now, outside the bar where Jennie is working part time. I saw some are still coming inside and some are already wasted. I don't really like Jennie working here but, I can't just stop her because she's so stubborn. 

I was about to open my car door when I saw Jennie assisting someone whom I think is really drunk. I couldn't see them clearly so I waited for them to walk until they hopped in a luxurious car. I am beyond mad. Who wouldn't? Seeing your girlfriend with a drunk guy?! Like....what the fvcking he||??!!! I don't know what got into me. I composed myself and followed them. 

They stopped in front of a luxury hotel. No! Jennie can't do this to me. She told me that she loves me! She can't do this to m-me. I drove my car fast. I don't even know where to go. I'm in pain! I'm hurting! I'm crying like a river right now.

I was shocked when suddenly a car appeared in front of me and the last thing I remember was that I'm trying my best to control my steering wheel. 

........

JENNIE

It's been three days since Lisa and I saw each other. I've been feeling sick these past few days. I'm not feeling well today so I tried to come to my part time job to tell my boss whose name is V that I can't work tonight. I saw my boss ' car outside and I saw someone inside while his head was on the steering wheel. 

Jennie: Boss? (Knocked on the window)

V: J-jennie? (Open the car) 

Jennie: Boss, why are you here? Why don't you come inside? It's kinda cold here. 

V: O-oh, I just need some time a-alone hehe. And for the nth time! I told you it's V/Taehyung!  We're just the same age here for all I know. 

Jennie: Y-yeah, I'm sorry Bo--- V! Hehe. Any problem? 

V: Y-yeah (look down) 

Jennie: Okay, I get it. We can talk it out if you want. 

V: Your girlfriend will be mad as he|| if she saw us for sure.