CHAPTER 4

DROWNED (CHAPTER 4)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA

...

Things were great and fine not until those annoying gents came into the picture. It feels like they're stealing Jennie from Jisoo Unnie, from Chipmunk especially from me. I hate them. Jennie Unnie? She got mad at us for leaving her with those Id|iots during lunch. She said that we are being a kid and keeps defending them, especially Kai! I even told her how Kai stared at her like he's going to eat her alive! That made her mad more. I don't know why she became like that. She didn't eat with us for a week. She keeps busying herself with part time jobs or if not? She's with those ducks-like! I hate this feeling. I need to talk to her, heart to heart. Whether she likes it or not. I'm going to talk to her even if she gets mad more and more before we totally lose her. 

It's 9 in the evening and Jennie Unnie's shift is about to end. I've waited for 2 hours. A few minutes later. I saw her, walking weakly and she looked very tired. I get out of my car and slowly walk to her while staring at her. I pity her, but I know Jisoo Unnie told me that if I interfere with what Jennie's doing? I will become her most hated person for life. She's that mean, Yes! She's just like that but, she's soft hearted. Jisoo and Chipmunk feel the same as mine. I asked Jisoo Unnie why do Jennie need to tire herself when she's alone or with no family to sustain their needs? Jisoo Unnie just shrugged and changed the topic. That made me confused. There's something I need to know. I know Unnie is hiding something. I continued thinking while walking and I got back to reality when suddenly I bumped into someone. To Jennie.

Jennie: ouch! L-lisa?! You scared me! My gosh!  What are you doing here? Are you on drugs? 

Lisa: what?! No! I don't take any drugs, you mean little bean! 

Jennie: Then why are you here?! Seems like you're not on yourself! That's very dangerous, Lisa! 

Lisa: Sorry. I'm just carried away with thinking. Well, I'm here to fetch you and drive you home. 

Jennie: You know you don't have to do that.  I can take care of myself. J-just go home. 

Lisa: Why are you being like this, Nini? I came here to talk to you. I-i waited for hours, please let us talk. 

Jennie: Who told you to do that? I hate someone who's compromising herself just because of me. 

Lisa: It means that, y-you hate me now? (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean that but, I'm just telling you that I hate that act. So please. Don't mind me. 

Lisa: You're really mean, Nini! I hate you! I'm just feeling guilty about what happened to us. I know you're upset but, I came here to talk to you! I guess there is no need for talking?! J-just take care on your way home.  (Wiped her tears and About to walk out) 

Jennie: (hugged Lisa) L-lili! I-i'm sorry. I know I'm being mean. I'm so sorry. (Crying) I'm just, aaarrrggghhh! I don't know what's happening to me. I just hate the feeling of being left alone. 

Lisa: You're so mean, Nini! Do I always need to cry before you talk to me and sort everything out? I just left because I'm sparing those gent's lives. I saw how they're stripping you with their stares!

Jennie: Enough, you're judging them without talking and knowing them. They're all cool. Please, stop this nonsense and let's just go. I'm tired, Lili. I want some sweets and you already know my favorite!