CHAPTER 7

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 7)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I received a text from Kai early in the morning that he didn't sleep well last night and I didn't sleep well last night too because I was thinking of what to do about his proposal. I think I might consider it. He's a good guy, cute and humble, a gentleman and funny. So...why not try? Besides, it's just courting and if I feel like he's not deserving to be my boyfriend then I'll reject him. I got ready early because I'm so excited.  I'm preparing sandwiches and snacks to eat while in the park when I saw Jisoo Unnie heading in the kitchen. 

Jisoo: You're too early for your shopping today, Jendeukie.

Jennie: N-no Unnie, hehe. I just need to meet Kai this morning so Lisa and I can go shopping in the afternoon. 

Jisoo: Kai again? For real Jen? I mean why? You went shopping with him yesterday right? 

Jennie: W-we just decided to go to the park today. 

Jisoo: I'm starting to think that you're dating him, Jen. 

Jennie: No Unnie, not yet. 

Jisoo: N-not yet? You mean you're thinking about it? 

Jennie: I'm not sure, Unnie. He asked me to give him a chance to court me. 

Jisoo: and?

Jennie: and I thought about it last night. I can't see any reason not to give him a chance.

Jisoo: You do know that we're not fond of him don't you? I'm mad but, it's your choice, it's your life. I understand you. How about the two? I mean Rosé and Lisa? They'll get mad for sure. 

Jennie: I know. Please don't tell Lisa and Rosé yet. I'll let them know myself. I just can't tell them now. Maybe I'll set a day to tell them. I'm sorry and thank you for understanding, Unnie. 

Jisoo: Do it sooner, Jen. 

Jennie: Yes, Unnie. I'm going now and tell them I just ran some errands. Bye Unnie. 

Jisoo: Take care, Jen. 

As soon as I went out I sighed deeply. I'm so nervous. I didn't text nor call Kai's number. I wanted to go there silently. I was really nervous especially when I'm almost near the park. I can see Kai walking back and forth. He seems nervous too. I smiled when I saw him stop and turned to my direction with teary eyes. He ran as fast as he could and hugged me. 

Kai: You're here! Yes! You really came! Thank you, Jen! Thank you. 

Jennie: Yaaaah! Get off me! Who told you to hug me?! 

Kai: I-i'm sorry, I got excited when I saw you standing here while smiling. Oh God! Thank you! 

Jennie: You're overreacting Kai! you're acting like we're in a relationship now! Haha. May I remind you that you still need to court me?! 

Kai: Oh yes! I'm sorry, I almost forgot. Don't worry, I'll give you all my best just to be my girl! I swear! 

Jennie: But I think we have a small problem, Kai. 

Kai: What is it? Tell me so I can solve it right away! 

Jennie: A-ahmmm, you know my friends are not very fond of you right? 

Kai: Y-yeah, I know and I can feel it. I even got a sharp death glare from that Manoban! Haha

Jennie: Can I ask you a favor?