CHAPTER 8

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 8)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA

I'm now driving to our tree house. I'm so devastated. Why? I canceled the shopping bond with Jennie because I heard about her and Jisoo Unnie earlier. She's giving that bastard a chance to court her! Like, what the heck?! I'm so mad and disappointed. I already talked to Jisoo Unnie regarding this. I'm almost there......almost telling her about how I feel but, I guess I'm too late? Do I still have a chance? Actually, I planned the shopping trip with Jisoo Unnie . That's when I will bring her to the tree house after shopping and confess my feelings. 

Jisoo: A-are you okay, Lisa? (On the phone)

Lisa: Unnie, If I tell you I am then I'm a liar. I'm hurting s-so bad. 

Jisoo: It's not yet over, Lisa. You can still confess to her before she accepts him as her boyfriend. Are you going to give up just like that?! 

Lisa: Unnie, I'm crying right now. I don't know what to do. I'm so confused. What is she doing now? 

Jisoo: She's going to sleep, that's what she said earlier when she came home. Where are you heading now? 

Lisa: Okay, ahmmm I'm on my way to the Tree house. 

Jisoo: I'll be there in a few, I'll bring Rosiepoop too. 

Lisa: Thank you, Unnie. 

Jisoo: Arasso. I'll just change then we'll go. You're lucky that Rosiepoop is still here. 

Lisa: Yaaaah! Unnie!!! What about you can go ahead and make a move first and then we can talk about mine later? You can do it here! 

Jisoo: Awww! Right! Right! Oh my gosh! You're so brilliant, Lalisa! Okay, okay! Goshhh! I'm so nervous! 

Lisa: I'll just check everything there and I'll beep you if you're good to go! 

Jisoo: Thank you, Manoban! Let's deal with yours later. 

Lisa: alright! Bye, Unnie. 

Jisoo: Take care! Bye. 

I suddenly became excited for Jisoo Unnie and my Chipmunk. I know Unnie can make it! I trust her charm! 

.....

>>>Tree House>>>

Lisa: Come in! 

Rosé: It's so relaxing here guys! 

Jisoo: You're right, Rosiepoop! 

Lisa: Suit yourselves and I'll just make us snacks! 

Rosé: yay! Thank you Monkey! (Hug Lisa) 

Lisa: No biggies! Chipmunk! (Wink to Jisoo and mouthed "FIGHTING") 

Jisoo: Thank you! (Mouthed back) 

Lisa: I'll be back in a minute! Enjoy, guys! 

I started making snacks and Juices. I played a song that Jisoo Unnie told me and I smiled and went near the door. I just watch them silently. 

Jisoo: Ahm Rosiepoop......

Rosé: Yaaah! I told you to stop calling me that nickname. 

Jisoo: I mean Chaeng....