CHAPTER 6

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 6)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I didn't notice that Kai was already waiting for me outside my work. I awkwardly smiled at him as he waved then walked to assist me. He's always so gentlemanly. I kinda like his gestures but, I'm still not sure what to do about his proposal, I mean giving him the chance to court me. 

We went shopping first then we ate at a classy restaurant inside the mall. 

Kai: Ahmm, Jen? 

Jennie: Hmmmm? 

Kai: A-about what I've just said earlier? I'm serious. (Hold Jennie's hand) 

Jennie: K-kai...

Kai: Please, Jen. I like you a lot. I can't promise not to hurt you (not physically) or make you cry but, I can only promise to be loyal and faithful soon to be your boyfriend to you. Please, give me a chance to court you. I swear if you get turned off then say it and I will stop. (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: I-i .... Okay, let me think about it for the night and let's talk about it tomorrow, since we don't have classes and the same spot. I mean at the park where you guys grilled the pork just to burn it. 

Kai: Y-yes Jen, I'm hoping! No! scratch that, I've been praying to every God. Please, just say yes. 

Jennie: If I didn't come, that means I turned your proposal down. Please, whatever my decision is? Respect it, okay? 

Kai: Oh Gosh! I've never been this nervous my entire life! You're killing me, Jen! I swear! Haha. 

Jennie: So, for now? You'll buy me ice cream! Let's go! 

Kai: Aishh! You ate so much that I couldn't even imagine how big your pet was inside that tummy! Aren't you full? Hahaha

Jennie: I am but I want Ice cream! You're stressing me out, you exhausted me and my whole being BECAUSE of that shopping! You're so hopeless for shopping, you know that? Hahaha. 

Kai: (stop walking and pouting) Y-you're so mean! 

Jennie: Yaaaah! Stop that! You're not cute, it's disgusting! 

Kai: WHAT?!!! D-did you just.....

Jennie: YES! Two ice creams for pretty ladies like me! And thank you for that! Hahaha. 

Kai: You're unbelievable, Jen! I'm starting to think that I need to think twice again and again before courting you! 

Jennie: Oppps! It's up to you! And let me clear things up, Jawngin! I haven't said anything about your proposal so, better be good. 

Kai: You made my day, Jen! You're so funny! For the nth time? I LIKE YOU A LOT! (shouted)

Jennie: (pinch Kai's ears)  

Yaaaah! Don't shout! You're embarrassing me! Look! (Point the people around them) 

Kai: Okay, okay just let my ears go! Aishh! 

Jennie: Oh! I'm so sorry, it turned red! Sorry. (Smile and pouted) 

Kai: It's fine. Aigoo! You do really know how to get cute in front of me huh?! Tssss. 

Jennie: No, I'm just too cute and I knew it! Hahaha

Kai: Enough! I'm starting to think that you're on drugs right now! HAhaha.