CHAPTER 14

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 14)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I'm so nervous and I don't really want to tell Lisa about what her father and I had talked about the last time but, I think I should tell her everything. I don't want to lie to her especially this kind of matter. 

Lisa: We're here, what would you like to eat, Love? 

Jennie: Don't mind me, Love. I'm f-fine. 

Lisa: Well, pizza doesn't hurt you, right? I already ordered earlier hehe. 

Jennie: That's fine. Thank you, Love. (Hug Lisa) 

Lisa: Alright! I'll set the food so we can eat and after that? We will talk, Okay? Don't you dare lie to me, Love. 

Jennie: A-arasso. I won't, I promise. 

Lisa: (kiss Jennie's head then set the food) 

Lisa's busy preparing our food. I just stared at her. I love seeing her this happy. She's smiling from ear to ear. I'm just hoping that she won't get mad if I tell her everything. I sighed deeply and I saw her winking at me, so I winked back while smiling. She sat across from me.

Lisa: Let's dig in! Thank you for the food! 

Jennie: Thank you for the food! Thank you, Love! 

Lisa: No biggies. 

After we ate we decided to go to the veranda while drinking tea. As I'm enjoying my tea? Lisa back hugged me and sniffed my neck. 

Lisa: Hmmmmm, you smell so good. ALWAYS. 

Jennie: Love...

Lisa: Yeah? 

Jennie: You do know how much I love you, right? 

Lisa: I'm aware of that. And same goes to you, Love. 

Jennie: Yup. Thank you for loving me. 

Lisa: No need to thank me because, you deserve to be love. 

Jennie: Do I? 

Lisa: 100% sure! 

Jennie: Love? 

Lisa: Hmmm? 

Jennie: Can you promise me to stay by my side forever? 

Lisa: You don't really have to ask that but, yeah I promise. I won't ever leave you no matter what happen. I love you so much that I couldn't think of leaving you. 

Jennie: Even though I'm just like this? I mean I'm all by myself. No family and parents. Just me and my debts hehe. 

Lisa: Aigoo! Stop saying that. You have me, Jisoo Unnie and Chipmunk! We are your FAMILY. As well as our parents. They love you and I love you. I love you for what you are! I love you for who you are and I love you just the way you are. I don't care about you and your family's debts or anything. If you just let me helped you with that? I'm pretty sure you're not working your as$ that much! I hate that you know? I'm hurting every time I see you that tired. I'm really proud of you, Love. I really am. 

Jennie: I-i .......(hug Lisa tightly while crying)

Lisa: Shhhhhh, stop crying. (wiped Jennie's tears)