CHAPTER 10

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 10)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I woke up feeling my head hurting as well as my body too. I couldn't move my left arm, so I tried to Widen my eyes to see clearly. I can see an all white wall and ceiling. Where am i? I tried to talk but no words came out. I felt someone walk in and as I turned to see, I saw Lisa with a tray in her hands. 

Lisa: N-nini!!! (Place the tray on the table and run to Jennie) 

Jennie: L-lisa? Where am I? Why does my body hurt so badly? 

Lisa: You're in the hospital, Nini. You met with an accident last night. 

Jennie: (remembered what happened and started crying) 

Lisa: N-nini.....shhhhh don't cry. I'm here, please crying is not good for you. (Hugged Jennie)

Jennie: (cleared her throat and wiped her tears) I-i'm so scared....

Lisa: Don't be. I'm here, Nini. 

Jennie: W-what if they kill me? 

Lisa: Huh? Why would they kill you? What do you mean? 

Jennie: (shocked) N-nothing, I just thought of that. What if Kai wasn't with me last night? Do you think I'm still a-alive now? 

Lisa: Don't think too much. You need to rest. You've got a pretty bad leg and arm right now. 

Jennie: Aishhh. How can I live now? I'm hopeless, I'm useless now. I'm sorry Lili. 

Lisa: The doctor said you will be fine soon. They just provide support for you to heal faster. Don't worry too much. Arasso? 

Jennie: Thank you, Lili. By the way, where's Kai? As well as Jisoo Unnie and my hubby? For sure they're worrying too much. 

Lisa: They all went home to change and rest too. They're here until 3am. You need to eat Nini. 

Jennie: Okay, thank you for taking care of me, Lili. 

Lisa: No biggies. Let me feed you. I'll just make you sit a little. (Help Jennie) 

Jennie: You should eat too. 

Lisa: I'm already full, Nini. I ate just 15 minutes ago hehe. Here say ahh

Jennie: aaaahhh. Hmmm this is yummy. 

Lisa: Of course I cooked all of these for you! 

Jennie: Stop Joking, Lili. We both know that you're more of a kitchen burner! Haha. 

Lisa: Yaaahh! I'm being serious. I cooked all of these while my Mom's on the phone.

Jennie: Wow! for real? No wonder these are all great! Thanks to your mom tho! Haha

Lisa: Arasso Arasso! Just eat all of these. 

Jennie: Neh, Mom! I mean Daddy! Hahaha

Lisa: (stunned and wide eyes) w-what....

Jennie: Stop what you're thinking, Lisa! Perv't! Iwwww!!! 

Lisa: Why?! I'm not doing or saying anything bold! Oh my gosh! Nini!!!!! You're so perv't!!! (Laughing)