CHAPTER 15

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 15) 

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

Everything's getting better and better these days. Finally! Today is our graduation day! I can't help not to cry because I am missing my parents especially, this most special day of my life! 

Jisoo: Congratulations to our Summa Cum Laude or should I say....... Congratulations Attorney Kim?! And to all of us! 

Rosé: Congrats Wifey! Monkey! And of course my Babe! 

Lisa: To you as well! Congratulations to us! 

Jennie: A celebration is a must! 

Mr. Manoban: Can I talk to my child for a minute? 

Lisa looked at us and we just all nodded. Mr. Manoban left first and before Lisa followed him? She went to my side and hugged me tightly. And she whispered "sorry" I just pinched her cheeks and smiled then told her to go. Of course, he's still her father. We're not yet okay but, yeah it's getting better. Hopefully I will get there soon. 

Jisoo: Things with her Dad still not yet okay? 

Jennie: Ahm I guess yeah? Can't even blame him though. 

Rosé: I swear! I know Uncle is so strict but, soon enough? You'll love him the way you love Lisa today. They're not so look alike, but their brains are so connected. 

Jisoo: So cheer up and let's wait for her in the car. We will go to your Mom and Dad's grave. I know how you are holding yourself right now and yeah you need some scolding from Uncle too. So stubborn! 

Jennie: Yaaah! Kim Jisoo!! Stubborn? Who? Me? 

Jisoo: W-wait!!! K-kim J-jisoo??? (Shocked) B-babe did you hear t-that? (Asked Rosé) 

Rosé: Loud and clear! Kim Jisoo! 

Jisoo: W-what?!! H-how dare you two?! 

Jennie: (cling to Rosé) Love yah K-I-M J-I-S-O-O!!! 

Rosé: and of course..... I Love you my K-I-M J-I-S-O-O!!! (Blow a kiss and left with Jennie while laughing loud) 

Jisoo: YAAAAAAHHH! Come back here! You two! Pali! Pali! I swear I'll choke you both!!! (Shouting) 

Jennie/Rosé: (ignored Jisoo and still laughing) 

Jisoo: Yaaaaah!!! Kim Jennie! Park Chaeyoung! Come back here!!! (Shouts loudly) 

Rosé looked at me and we stopped walking. We turned to Jisoo Unnie with serious face and walking back slowly. Jisoo Unnie seems nervous now. I'm holding my laughter and I saw Lisa behind her recording the scene secretly. She wink at us and we continued walking till we got to Jisoo Unnie's spot. 

Jisoo: Y-yaaaahhh. J-jendeukie, B-babe hehe. 

Rosé: Did you just called me by my name? 

Jisoo: N-no... W-when did I called you that? You just heard it wrong. I-I shouted "I love you babe" actually hehe. 

Rosé: Wifey, did you hear what she've just called me? 

Jennie: I think, Yeah hubby. She called you by your name! If I were you? I will definitely k|ll someone who just called me by my whole name! (Holding her laugh)