CHAPTER 12

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 12)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I woke up shivering to a cold and empty dark room and I'm really sick. I tried to sit and look where I was. 

Kai: Don't move, Jen. You're still hot. You have a high fever. 

Jennie: I want to go h-home. 

Kai: I won't let you go in that state. Look, I know I did a bad thing out of anger and jealousy but, still I care for you, Jen. I'm really sorry. 

Jennie: I-i don't care. I just want to go home. 

Kai: If that's what you want then I'll drive you home. That's the least I can do. (Sigh deeply) 

I didn't talk and continued standing to go home. As Kai drove me back home I couldn't think of anything but Lisa. I know she's hurting right now. 

Kai: We're here, Baby. 

Jennie: Stop it. You know we're not into this together. It's just you. I'm sorry again, Kai. Please, let me live my life. 

Kai: Please, Jen. I'm sorry, I know you're mad at me for doing that to Lisa. I just got angry. I'll make it up to you. I promise. 

Jennie: I-i should go inside now. Thank you for driving me home. Drive safely.

Kai: Ahm O-okay. (Sigh deeply) 

I slowly walk inside our house. I'm still sick but I need to talk to Lisa. As I went inside and closed the door behind me, my friends were looking at me seriously, especially Lisa. 

Jisoo: Where have you been Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?

Rosé: W-wifey... What happened to you? You kinda look sick. (Asked worriedly) 

Lisa: Y-you didn't beep me and s-send your location. (look away) 

Jennie: I-i'm sorry guys, I'm just f-fine. I'll talk to you later but, for now? Let me have a word with Lisa first. (Look at Lisa) 

Lisa: M-me? (Asked confusedly)

Jisoo: O-okay. Fine! 

Lisa: I'm sorry but, I have s-something to do. (About to stand) 

Jennie: Lili please?! 

Rosé: We will leave you two. Just sort it out okay? 

Jennie: Y-yeah I will. (Smiled weakly to Rosé and Jisoo) 

The two left us here in the living room. I sat down in front of Lisa and kneeled. 

Jennie: I'm so sorry, Lili. I-i really do. 

Lisa: Hey! N-nini....don't do that. Stand up p-please. 

Jennie: Listen to me, I know you saw me and K-kai last night. (Look down) 

Lisa: I-i.....

Jennie: You got it all.......... So WRONG!. 

Lisa: I-i'm so sorry to ruin your night with him but, congratulations to both of you. I just hope he takes care of you like I-i do. (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: L-lili (cupped Lisa's face and smiled) 

Lisa: Smiling huh? I guess you're that happy. Ha.ha. w-wait! You're hot Nini!!!!