CHAPTER 13

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 13)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA 

I'm now here at the school backyard, resting my b|tch as$ under the big tree while waiting for the others to come since it's our last day here because tomorrow is the start of our last semester break. I can't help not to remember all the things that had happened. 

I thought it was the end for us, I mean Jennie and I, from the moment I saw Kai kissing and hugging Jennie that night. I almost gave up, but I'm glad that I got Rosé and Jisoo Unnie in my life. They comforted me. I'm almost on the verge of pouring all the alcohol when the two stopped me and started to talk to me. 

I just can't believe that Jennie is really my girlfriend now. I may not be a perfect and her ideal man But, I promise to do all my very best as her girlfriend. 

Rosé : This monkey is so happy for sure! 

Lisa: Chipmunk!!! (Hug Rosé) 

Rosé: Penny for your thoughts? (Smiled to Lisa) 

Lisa: It's nothing serious. I mean I just can't believe what's happening right now. I'm so happy that Jennie is officially mine now. 

Rosé: See! I told you, just wait for the perfect time. Alcohol won't do any good to you. 

Lisa: Seriously? Thank you, Chipmunk. Thanks to both of you . If it wasn't for you? I may be messing up my life now. 

Rosé: You know how much I love you, Right?

Lisa: Yeah and Same here, Chipmunk.... Same here. (Hugged Rosé tightly) 

Jisoo: Get your filthy hands off of my babe, Lalisa Fvcking Manoban! (Suddenly came with iced coffee on her hands) 

Lisa: Yaaaah! She's mine! (Hugged Rosé more tightly) 

Jisoo: I'll count 1 to 3 and if you didn't let go of her? I'll kill you right in front of my babe! (Said seriously) 

Rosé: C-calm down, Babe. 

Jennie: Unnie, don't waste your 3 seconds counting. I'll make sure to tame this monkey. (Put down her bag and sat comfortably) 

Jisoo: That's good to hear then mind getting off your hands now? Manoban! 

Lisa: Aishhh! Arasso Arasso. 

Jisoo: Good Dog! (Smirk) 

Lisa: arf arf! (Bark like a dog) 

Rosé: You're so funny, Monkey! 

Jisoo: It suits you, Manoban. Hahaha.

Jennie: Now I'm confused if I did the right thing by confessing to you! You're embarrassing me, Love. (Said while Laughing)

Lisa: Well, don't be confused because you definitely did the right thing and yeah how's your day? 

Jennie: As usual, just fine and tiring. I needed to pass all the requirements for the project that I almost forgot because of too much work. (Massage her temple) 

Lisa: (sat behind Jennie and massage Jennie) Love, I told you not to overworked yourself. Take a Break and rest if needed. 

Jennie: You know I've no time for that. I need a lot of money to pay my debts.